I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter

Covid vax is not curing covid, its curing what the elite call overpopulation

What they mean is there are to many of you to control
BelovedTed · 51-55, M
Oh jeeze, here comes another one.
Jdanielb · 36-40, M
[@903658,BelovedTed]
BelovedTed · 51-55, M
[@731023,KaiTheHuman] Their capacity for this BS is never ending. Nothing is EVER what it seems. Never! Not once!
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@903658,BelovedTed] It was written in Time Magazine and world leaders have spoken at length about it....
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
If you were with us on real threats, we'd believe you. You think your post was positive?
Jdanielb · 36-40, M
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] you will eat those words later and your stomachs going to be bitter
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@1199560,Jdanielb] very positive! Threatening fictional and obscene.
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
Do you have any data on the early death rates of people who got the vaccine?

By the way, don't people take medicine all the time? Most Americans are on some kind of meds. If the government wanted to kill us, they wouldn't need to invent new vaccines. They easily could have poisoned us all by now through meds or even our food.
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
[@731023,KaiTheHuman] It's funny how they'll go nuts over conspiracy theories, but they don't care about actual scandals.
They went nuts for pizzagate and Q. But then Matt Gaetz gets caught and they defend him.
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
[@1199560,Jdanielb] That's a lot of assumptions you got going on there.
I'd ask for evidence that they're doing testing on Americans through food and medicine, but I'm afraid you'll link me to an Alex Jones video.

By the way, birth rates have been going down since the fifties, not through secret murders by the government, but simply because people are choosing not to have children. This always happens in developed industrialized countries. So if this conspiracy theory was right, it would be the most useless conspiracy the government has ever done.
EuphoricTurtle · 36-40, M
Thank you for making me laugh 😉
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@1188065,PrincessAwesome] Who is saying that's what Agenda 2030 is....?
PrincessAwesome · 18-21, F
[@1201398,Rolexeo] You're bringing up Agenda 2030 in response to this conspiracy theory, are you not?
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@1188065,PrincessAwesome] Who said anything about poisoning people?
Ynotisay · M
Of course it's not curing Covid. It's preventing Covid. If you're going to wear a tin hat it's important to get at least some things right.
Jdanielb · 36-40, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] press block then
. You just cant see your reflection your broadcasting because your a fucking vampire.. press block please
CopperCicada · 51-55, M
[@1199560,Jdanielb] I guess totalitarian governments aren’t like they used to. Vaccination is entirely elective. The governor of this state banned vaccination passports and opened up all restrictions. I’m not feeling the jackboot.

If it’s supposed to depolulate— it’s not working. Haven’t had any COVID vaccine deaths in my circle. Several from the illness.
Jdanielb · 36-40, M
[@482591,CopperCicada] dont hold your breath .. wait for it.. sometimes you cant see something until you cone out the other side... just wait.. your going to be sick when the criminal trials cone forward and the truth spills out.. Bill Gates is the fucking anti christ and hes worse than hitler..

In history hes gonna make hitler look like a mother fucking cupcake with sprinkles and icing..

I have no doubt about what I'm saying
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Explain how.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
It’s called agenda 21 in United Nations.
Azlotto · M
Indeed...I'm not drinking that Kool-Aid.

Case closed.
Jdanielb · 36-40, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] "a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down" lmao
TheGOPHateAmerica · 22-25, M
The covid vaccines at safe and effective at preventing infection from the covid 19 virus. They are not microchipped. They are not killing you. Take off your tinfoil hat, little sheep
[@1199560,Jdanielb] next weeks winning lottery numbers then please 😉
Jdanielb · 36-40, M
[@15534,TopOfTheWorld] go have a soothsayer call up edgar Casey for you.. I dont make predictions that 5 books dont agree on..
[@1199560,Jdanielb] 👍🏻

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Embarrassing and Funny