I Like It When It Rains

But I hate thunder and hurricanes
0
|
It is much better than snow in the winter, a much improved alternative to cleanse the earth. Plus, a few drops on my bedroom window helps lull me to sleep
6
|
Too run free barefoot thru the mud and wet grass. The smells of nature coming alive Feeling the rain thru your hair as it slides down your skin Licking drips off your lips Fuel for renewing the soul after nature cleanses.
8
|
Everything smells fresh. The drops on leaves and flower buds.......
7
|
i loved the Rain, Roofers like the rain because it Ment Beer clouds , no work just sitting in the shed watching "Threes company" drinking beer. even when you we'er just dreading the day. i dont do that type of work anymore because you ...
1
|
Ideally not when I'm out in it lol but I love the sound of rain falling and the fresh smell of the air afterwards, when the birds begin all to sing again. Nourishing
100+, F
30
|
Short writey thingy I made once, years ago. Came home from work with rain on the road. Enjoy. Flash. The sky lights up brightly, followed swiftly by the loud roar of thunder. The engine is snoring happily onward. It's sleepy, much like myself. ...
1
|
Rain + thunder = great sleep
2
|
I appreciate it when it's raining on our earth because we need the rain as much as the sunshine. And when it's raining outside I like to sit inside my cozy flat, drink a cappuccino and curl up with a book in my bed. 😊
11
|
I like that there aren’t many people outside and the cool ess in the air it feels kinda nice
2
|
It's raining outside now and it's cold, such great weather to fall asleep to.
5
|
It's early. Early-ish, I suppose. The time of day when respectable, responsible... hell, downright sensible folks are meandering comfortably through their Saturday sunrise routine. The late winter sun softly caresses the kitchen tile. Under ...
0
|
Rain is completely thrashing against the roof. It's the first time I've felt relaxed all day.
8
|
I love the rain, especially when it's not too cold out.
8
|
Except when it takes my snow away. 😒
3
|
Something about the rain that just makes sleeping easier on me.
5
|
So much that I gave up the opportunity to move to the southwest because I cannot be parted from humidity and sleek streets and the smell. I love it.
6
|
I love being outdoors, but sometimes it is nice to have an excuse to curl up on your bed and not do very much 🙂 It is pouring with rain today. I have to make one trip to the school dining room for food, but then it's back to the dorms to snuggl...
3
|
A sun shower is when rain falls while the sun is shining. That's my favorite type of weather.
6
|
I LOVE being home on a rainy afternoon. Standing there with a cup of hot coffee in my hand as I watch the rain fall down and slide down my window. Such a relaxing and therapeutic feeling for me 😊
3
|

I Like It When It Rains
Categories: Travel

I Like It When It Rains | Similar Worlds