I Believe Family Is Very Important

I Believe Family Is Very Important
I am so lucky my brother is in town and we are going for lunch today. I will stop by at look at his remodeling project in town. It’s just one of those small happy moments. I also know it will make mom very happy if I take him out to lunch or visa ver...
6
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
My daughter and grandbaby and I went to visit my niece and her kids. She made an awesome supper for us and we had a great time with the babies. She had a baby in August and my daughter had her baby in November. We were laughing and having fun. That v...
4
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Some holidays I spend in Capel-le-Ferne and some in Pordenone. Split between my Mum and my Dad. Other holidays, well I try to get them together again, but..!
6
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
I have been struggling a lot lately with changing family dynamics. It's a normal process of life that we grow accustomed to overtime, I'm aware. I got a taste of it before in my teens and early 20s when we started losing grandparents and o...
3
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Home to my adoptive family until the new year <3
18
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my mother's death. She was an immigrant to the United States, coming here from Italy as a little girl. I have decided that tomorrow, and every year on December 15, I will make eggplant parmigiana, following h...
11
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
We all know that our lives can change any moment with a phone call. As a family, we have done it before. We may have our disagreements and a few petty tiffs but we are family and we stand together when the need arises. Tonight my phone rang and my ...
40
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
My family is the most important thing in the world to me! I truly believe family is a blessing.
26
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Today, August 28, my father passed away at the age of 95. My mother died in December at age 96. The two had been married for almost 70 years and were inseparable. My sister and I had long expected that when one of them died, the other would follow fa...
12
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
My mother died in December. Today would have been my parents' 70th wedding anniversary.My father has been having a difficult time, grieving these past months. And so, my sister and I took him out for lunch today at an Italian restaurant, and ...
10
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
They are to me I love them and I know we have been through a lot but we are strong and we have each other
2
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Similar Worlds is like home to me. I come here for support and care and I’m never disappointed. I always feel good after I log off and come back to the real world. But the Experience Project and Similar Worlds will always be ‘home’ to me. And I jus...
14
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
My daughters mom and I were really young when she was born. It was ugly then. But the way she handles everything now amazes me. I see friends in similar situations who never get to see their kid. I get to show up at their door with no warning and tak...
7
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Today I was scheduled to return home after a month of being away to do exams. I dont get along with my family, they completely suck and I thought this distance from them would be everything that i needed and it would be soothing. I'm here with ...
2
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
My European family is only slightly bigger than my Bhutanese family. Economy is the way with both sides, each child of great value in love.
3
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
I believe that family is very important and without family than we have a bunch of people going around broken with no true direction. WIthout, the direction of Family and of God. My father was a piece of scum who cheated on my mother, was never there...
1
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
My family are the most important people I have around me. If I am feeling shitty, they completely understand. They are always wondering if I need anything or if I want to do something when I have free time. If there is an argument it will be sorted o...
2
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Would you talk to your child about belief in God?
8
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
Yes,animal is very important. What is people without animal? Just animal. So you know,that animal is very important.
0
|
I Believe Family Is Very Important
I remember reading the following words. "Being a family means you are a part of something very beautiful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life, no matter what."
8
|

I Believe Family Is Very Important
Parenting and Family

I Believe Family Is Very Important | Similar Worlds