I Believe Family Is Very Important

Similar Worlds is like home to me. I come here for support and care and I’m never disappointed. I always feel good after I log off and come back to the real world. But the Experience Project and Similar Worlds will always be ‘home’ to me. And I jus...
12
|
My daughters mom and I were really young when she was born. It was ugly then. But the way she handles everything now amazes me. I see friends in similar situations who never get to see their kid. I get to show up at their door with no warning and tak...
7
|
Today I was scheduled to return home after a month of being away to do exams. I dont get along with my family, they completely suck and I thought this distance from them would be everything that i needed and it would be soothing. I'm here with ...
2
|
My European family is only slightly bigger than my Bhutanese family. Economy is the way with both sides, each child of great value in love.
3
|
I believe that family is very important and without family than we have a bunch of people going around broken with no true direction. WIthout, the direction of Family and of God. My father was a piece of scum who cheated on my mother, was never there...
1
|
My family are the most important people I have around me. If I am feeling shitty, they completely understand. They are always wondering if I need anything or if I want to do something when I have free time. If there is an argument it will be sorted o...
2
|
Would you talk to your child about belief in God?
8
|
Yes,animal is very important. What is people without animal? Just animal. So you know,that animal is very important.
0
|
I remember reading the following words. "Being a family means you are a part of something very beautiful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life, no matter what."
8
|
One's family is an essential part of life. At least that's what I believe in. 😊
3
|
6
|
I visit and call my parents and brother every week... they are very important to me
10
|
Do you see yourself having kids?
6
|
Being a Stay at Home Mom, my kids are literally my life. My days revolve around their needs and schedules. I have a 16 month old Son, and a 2 week old Son, so they aren't in school yet, which means I spend all day every day with them, and I love...
6
|
I love my family even though sometimes they drive me nuts.
1
|
My sister aged 50 just now passed away from cancer. This all hit us like a full speed truck so quick that I have not even had the time to elaborate what has happened. I love you so much little sister. Always will. Thats all I need and have to say.
6
|
Funny how something can provoke a memory long forgotten. The breeze I felt around my ears, the back of my head and neck suddenly, for some strange reason, made me think of my ex boyfriend's mother who had been seriously ill, someone I got on wel...
3
|
Last month my sis was perfectly ok. Now she is battling a fight against cancer but is in the final stages. Last month we were talking about vacations now she cant even talk. I REALLY CANT take this and I am in no way prepared for this. Its like a nig...
2
|
Family is not an important thing, it's everything. Family is the center of life and it's the key to eternal happiness. I sustain myself with the love of my family. Time spent with them is worth every second. The happiest moments of my lif...
5
|
I couldn't live without them! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
3
|

I Believe Family Is Very Important
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Believe Family Is Very Important | Similar Worlds