I Think I Am Boring

I guess I am boring. I have my own beliefs that most people nowadays will disagree. I also don't like too much flirting and debating with someone, especially when you know that you are having a debate with close-minded person. I like people who are honest and simple. I am not competitive. I don't like talking too much about things that should be private.
And maybe you do agree with me now.
5
|
lost213 · 41-45, M
Agreed
Adaydreambeliever · 51-55, F
I dont agree or disagree to be honest.. you are you and you are entitled to behave how you want to behave.. if you don't like debating or flirting you have the right not to do those things.. and if anyone disrespects you or finds you boring because of it that's their problem not yours.
Every word you said was right, but its important to continue to be urself whether others like it or not.
Nomad84 · 61-69, M
I agree 100%.

I Think I Am Boring

I guess I am boring. I have my own beliefs that mo... | I Think I Am Boring | Similar Worlds