I Love Smelling Flowers

Black locust trees

I did a standard round to not feel disgusting. Yep, very different walking in shorts than pants. 馃槀 So jiggly.

So here are the beauties. I don't understand how I missed them last year. I only caught the last ones, apparently. Black locust trees, not acacias, as I thought they were called.

Gorgeous!!! 馃ゴ
[@372543,Vivaci] Oh and the scent.. So dazing

[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] Oh man!! Isn鈥檛 that the best thing? 馃ズ
Notanymore36-40, M
Nice. Great for fence post and firewood. Once they get big. Watch out for the thorns
[@519030,Notanymore] Yep, they are poisonous and I think you shouldn't use their branches as barbecue sticks.
Notanymore36-40, M
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] really? I didn't know that. I've alwas used locust for firewood, because it burns so well. And it used to be the most common fence post timber around here
GwyneiraF
Beautiful; thank you for sharing!
Virgo7956-60, M
They've already bloomed here and gone now馃槙
[@349935,Virgo79] Ah.. 馃槙 Next year then.
samueltyler270-79, M
very nice. did yu get your camera fixed or were these taken with your mobile device? I need to get out and shoot some more, but I hurt my back from lifting too much. have you seen my recent posts? flora and fauna?
[@5627,samueltyler2] My camera fixed itself on its own. 馃槄 I really don't know what is going on with it but I like it this way when it works as it should.
I haven't yet.
samueltyler270-79, M
[@472983,CrazyMusicLover] that is so interesting, maybe it needed the warm weather!
[@5627,samueltyler2] It fixed itself during the winter. :D

I Love Smelling Flowers