Join SimilarWorlds for FREE 禄

I Am Confused

Yep, that's my cover letter. I actually feel like that's the most honest thing I could say.
I'm 17 (so you could probably say it's pretty normal I guess but I insist, it's something really representative of myself), my name's Estefan铆a and I intend to post random personal stuff here, written in a really poor English since it's not my first language.
馃馃 Bye
GBPackersFanM
Your English is better than most people from the United States. Illiteracy is a never ending problem over here ;)
1nv121b1322-25, F
Thank you so much!!! But I'm from Spain, I'm close to that... situation, aswell. But it's not like I'm a prescriptivist or something like that so I don't really mind that "problem"...
SW-User
Good to know Estefania :) Your English is very good to be frank.

I am Amit from India
morbidraccoon31-35, M
i eat crabs on a regular basis
1nv121b1322-25, F
damned stuffed raccoon...
Elegy46-50
Good to know 馃憤馃徔
1nv121b1322-25, F
Oh... what would I do without you Halcyon??? :-)
Elegy46-50
馃

Exactly what you're doing right now. 馃槒
diablo46-50, M
Bienvenidos Estefania! Viva Espana! Si, estoy El Diablo. 馃懣 XD 馃槣
As one of the original members here, I would 鈥媗ike to welcome you to our unique community and also add that your English is outstanding. We look forward to you sharing more stories, especially those with an Espana theme.
irishblue26-30, M
Your English is very good 馃檪
sometimeslonelytoo51-55, M
Sounds like an honest intro. Hope you enjoy your time here, Estefan铆a.
MrGoodbar51-55, M
Enjoying your post, you are doing great