Thank you everyone who has worked hard during the pandemic.

Thank you everyone in the nhs. In hospitals. In surgeries. And especially those who you don’t think about. The teaching assistants in school and the schools been open for the kids of nhs staff. And the kids who been in school every day since March 2020. Even on bank holidays. Cos Mam and Dad been at work fighting Corona. It’s been a long but lovely time. Somehow we all grew close to each other. Like we knew we were in it together. Somehow we got through.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
You are welcome, don't be scared of the buggerie man, be YOU!
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
[@1012,Blodyn] correctly, mostly always .
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] I am so glad we understand each other! Who needs language when we can read between the lines!
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@1012,Blodyn] Love you to bits. Carry on what you’re doing. It’s making a huge difference to people’s lives.
TheLastWord · 22-25, M
Thanks, I would've worked just as hard even if there wasn't a virus.
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@1201426,JoeyHabib] I know you would. I work hard too as a teaching assistant. It was just different when we suddenly had the kids from other schools because we were a hub school. Next door to the hospital. And kids up to 12 years of age in our primary school. I remember chatting to the kids from Year 8. They seemed so grown up. No, they were grown up. That first summer of the virus and we all thought maybe we would die, we had some really special conversations.

I Thank You