I Love Driving

Don't worry about what drivers behind you want.

They like to rush you but then if you consequently were to get into an accident, they would drive right by and not give it a second thought. All they care about is that you get out of their way, even if that means you getting into a collision.

Just make sure that you're not impeding traffic (driving slow in the fast lane or driving 10mph below in a one-lane) and you're good.
Travelbug · 51-55, F
I get nervous with drivers only a few metres behind when I'm sticking to the speed limit. I do try and ignore them but you know they are there and if they flash their lights I wont go faster, but hope there's a stretch of road soon so they overtake me. I don't understand it as often you pull up behind them at the next set of traffic lights.
Janetwn · F
The ones who bother me are the ones driving 70 when it is supposed to be 50. I just find a place to park and let them go. They will meet the destiny some time soon, and I can't slow them down.

I Love Driving