I Have Thoughts

There's times i wanna go all puritannical here and spread the divine word

But then the divine word would have to be applied to me also, a phrase from holy writ goes something like with heaping burning coals on oneself, yes my dear flock, to condemn lightly, is to condemn oneself. That is as good as i can put it for now, who knows i might get thee hence to a monastery and prepare for a final account of hellfire and brimstone, using the Samsung Galaxy email .... wouldn't that be something, as the world falls further into the sin drenched night, that little light of mine, gonna shine 馃槆
Budwick70-79, M
[quote]But then the divine word would have to be applied to me also[/quote]

God's word applies to you anyway.
Budwick70-79, M
[@919584,TeaNTea] [quote]i'd be vocal in a pro God way, i'd wanna be a voice of righteous indignation and furious anger.[/quote]

Says the same thing to me.
[@841775,Budwick] [b]If[/b] is a big term when i talk religion, thanks though for the chit chat :)
Budwick70-79, M
[@919584,TeaNTea] [quote]If is a big term when i talk religion[/quote]

Honesty - I admire that.

I suggest then that you make a commitment and leave IF behind.
WalterCrunkRight46-50, M
I hear where you鈥檙e coming from. I wish we would go back to our spiritual roots and stop being so cruel to one another. I鈥檓 not a fan of proselytizing 鈥 Jews don鈥檛 do it 鈥 but I get you.
[@1212808,WalterCrunkRight] Thanks, would be refreshing at times to have a jolt to the system.
FlowersNButterflies61-69, F
Human condition. Kindness needs extension which requires effort. [@1212808,WalterCrunkRight]
WalterCrunkRight46-50, M
[@1125727,FlowersNButterflies] Agreed. The world is built on kindness (AKA chesed).

I Have Thoughts