I Have Thoughts

A happy Sunday to one and all

I slept all through the night, part of me is sad as that is when films are ideally seen, in the dark, but then again they have to be at a low volume.

I am of the mind to ignore my supposed ongoing posts, as tending to them sappeth mineth energeyeth.

Today i am continuing my World Cinema Project 18 title go through with the 2 and a half hour Bengali film A River Called Titas, it's a film made in the 70's but feels like from the 50's. Requires further viewings to unlock its treasures unto mine eyes. For the corresponding essay on it Adrian Martin, whom i love as a audio commentator, jokingly i hope opened by stating that for example Mikio Naruse was better than Yasujiro Ozu. At first a month or so ago i took it too seriously, and lamented deep in my heart of the lack of HD Naruse out there.

Started reading Ullyses yesterday, and i gotta say, it's funny!!! A step up from Catch 22.

As you were dear cyber phantoms in the murky internettal dark. Play safe, have fun.

👳
Maleficent · F
Good morning have coffee ☕
CBarson · 46-50
[@773073,Maleficent] first cup consumed
Maleficent · F
[@919584,TeaNTea] Thank you 😊
Maleficent · F
[@1154212,CBarson] 2 down 🤭
CBarson · 46-50
the Sun's day! Ave Helios!
[@1154212,CBarson] Ahhhh-men!! 🙏

I Have Thoughts