I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

I was sooo tired around my usual bed time. Yet somehow, sleep still eludes me. I'm not even stressed about anything. I just lay here....and lay here....long periods go by without me even thinking a single thought. Yet my body still lays here, fu...
5
|
This guy at work really irks me. We were great friends for the longest time. Then he made things all awkward. I finally told him we shouldn't talk anymore, since his girlfriend seemed to have major issues with it. We agreed to be cordial at wo...
2
|
I used to have a lot of friends. I used to be the center of attention. A lot of people looked up to me, respected me, wanted to be like me...copied me, lol. I was their little queen bee. Part of me enjoyed it. Part of me hated it because I felt super...
2
|
I think I'm pretty much done with this site. At one time I needed EP, but I don't anymore. I'm happy. I'm good. This place kind of makes you wallow....and hogs a lot of time! lol No thanks :) I swore I'd always keep this ID ...
9
|
It can be so easy to sabotage your own life. It's so important to pause, reflect, and take that moment to decide what you TRULY want and whether you're willing to risk losing that or not. Sure, your ego may want something. Your nether regio...
6
|
Life Book: **The space to move and be free. Is the space left open by leaving the past in the past. **My life, my book, gets cleaned out by not hanging on to the stuff and events that are so long gone. **Each day is new and each moment to be enjoye...
3
|
I seem to take Supreme joy from being a skeptical person. I like to question everything to expand my knowledge and help me have a more open mind to other people and their beliefs. People tell me I'm too curious but it's just the way I am
5
|
Crazy sick, day two. Oh the joy. I had a doctor'svisit Thursday. I felt great then, of course. I thought my allergies were acting up. I've never really had allergy problems, but everyone else had been complaining of ther allergies causing ...
5
|
There's only one me....remember that
7
|
I want the mystery. I'm all about the mystery. I don't want to read you. I want to uncover you. I want you to read to me. Unfold the things you wouldn't dare say to just anyone. Tell me about yourself. The light and the fun, the dark a...
7
|

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me (Page 3) | Similar Worlds