I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

We had our consultation with the fertility specialist today. I didn’t realize how nervous/anxious I was until this morning before we got there, but once we got there and started talking I just felt completely optimistic and excited to be getting th...
5
|
This morning I made an appointment with the fertility specialist. November 21st. 11am. I already feel a lot better. Sort of like, I can just finally hand my worst fears and problems to someone who actually knows what to do about them and how to fix...
2
|
Well, I wrote earlier today about how Hope is nothing but a flame that will eventually burn your entire heart out...I focused mostly on my job and relationships. Then, earlier I found out a co-worker is pregnant. I held it together until she left a f...
4
|
I’ve made 2 decisions over the last couple days. Both pertain to the fact that this is not the life I want to live so I’m not doing it. I have to make some changes pertaining to my job....and I have to make some changes to my social life. As for my ...
1
|
I am having such a rough day emotionally. If I can just make it through this work day and get home without making a spectacle of myself I will be so relieved. I’ve spent the whole day feel like everything everyone says and does is negative toward me,...
0
|
Anyone want to talk with me
0
|
since im new here,i will answer any question asked today
1
|
Online only. I'm very secretive in real life.
1
|
Are you reading my ramblings, you can learn a lot about me I guess! At twenty one I moved to Canada without a by your leave, from hone, Montauban, in France. I followed a guy I met to Paris, and we got a flight to escape, what I don't know, and...
1
|
There's a preface, followed by an introduction, then there are chapters, you might get me talking about them, I illustrate often too, and then, well there can be a few storylines that lead to the critically astute conclusion. Care to read? You ...
4
|
yes...my life is..yet my story wasnt a model of virtue..it would be just a waste of your time if u had the courage to read it..
7
|
My name is Elah, I'm Middle Eastern, so I have a different perspective than Europeans. I love the Mediterranean Sea, and I've been exploring various lands around it. From Alexandria I travelled across to Athens. I'm recently here in M...
6
|
I am happy being asked anything, I'm pretty honest about many aspects of life and my opinions. However, I have things I don't talk about!
8
|
I am very open and honest about my life. I like when people ask me about what happened to me at birth and stuff like that it is better to ask questions then make assumptions about me!
3
|
I want people to learn from the things I go through. I spent too much time in my late teens/early 20's trying to live a life that other people wanted me to live. I lived for others expectations and not my own. I'm open to others and I want ...
3
|
Sure, I'm an open book...with many many chapters, each one a little deeper than the previous. Oh...and after each chapter, you have to pass the test before going on to the next. If you don't make it beyond the intro, I'm ok with th...
9
|
Healing or turning into a zombie? Verdict is still out 😜
1
|
I dreamed of you last night. Rather unexpected really. I've been doing pretty well lately, not thinking of you much. I mean, I'm pretty much reminded of you daily, but for the most part I never really dwell on any thought that arises. I fee...
1
|
If you care to read me is well stated.
0
|
What do you think? Can you guess my personality
5
|

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me (Page 2) | Similar Worlds