I Love Church

Advent. My title is too short says sw! Long enough now?

This year I have been out of touch because the church was closed. I used to go to Cymun Bendigaid. Holy Communion in Welsh. It does not happen now. But I think this coming Sunday would be the First in Advent. And the first of four candles would be lit. Advent is not a time for parties. It's quiet, waiting for the Lord to be born in a stable, the Lord who in his early 30's would die at Calfaria, loving me. And I love you, my Lord, my Saviour, my Husband. x x x
TheCoolestCat · 31-35, M
yea i used to look forward to the lighting of the next candle when i was forced to go to church, booooorrrring as shit it was, thankfully i havent been near a church in like 16 years
Blodyn · 18-21, F
[@335784,TheCoolestCat] Well I love to go. My Saviour dying for my sin. Saving the thief on the cross next door. That thief was me. He loved me. As he died. Would you?
Maybe we could set up a too title website. So many well thought out messages have been dismissed because their title was too short.

I Love Church