I Love Horror Movies

So The Conjuring 2 was amazing!

James Wan is quickly becoming my favorite director
3
|
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#003BB2]was it better compared to the first one? I thought the first one was kinda boring [/c]
I have been looking for a horror movie that will give me a scare. I hope that'll be the one.
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#003BB2]not a fan of the shock horror type movies.. It just seems kinda lazy[/c]
Sienna · 22-25, F
Uh, Chaud....weren't you terrified in Children of the Corn just the other day??😉
Oh what I meant of scare is the one that'll give me a thrilling suspense like the classic Texas Chainsaw kind of vibes. Something that'll make me cover my eyes again like this one ~> 🙈.😂
@Sienna the movie have failed to give me a scare and nightmare. 😆
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
Original Texas chainsaw massacre was great
@Plum Do you know the movie called House Of 1000 Corpses? It's classic and gave me exhilirating suspense. I like those kind of horror. Not the one that is so predictable and yet will give you shock. 😎
WuZetian · 31-35, F
@Sienna haha your right..I bet he didn't watch all 7 XD
Alchemy5150 · 36-40, M
It was similar to the first one, but the tension was amped up a bit more. There was more to do with possession and it played with belief vs skepticism

I Love Horror Movies
We love those horror movies.
Categories: Movies and TV

So The Conjuring 2 was amazing! James Wan is quic... | I Love Horror Movies | Similar Worlds