I Love To Shop

Online shopping is dangerous for women. i find ads of things i have not looked at in months. Its hard not to buy something when there is online ads geard towards things you like to buy. I never thought ads worked on me but the ones on the internet do...
1
|
I dont know what to do. I like all this stuff on liligal,rosegal and sites like that and i try not to buy anything but every once in a while i do and i hate it, it looks nothing like the picture but each time i look at it i hope it is like the pictur...
1
|
Can you imagine being able to go shopping and money would be no object? That sounds like the ultimate fantasy. Anything you want, you can have. Absolutely anything...or ten anythings!
6
|
I'm having a lot of urges to shop lately. Unlike me. It might come from havi two jobs and being near the city. Feeling like I need to do something with my money 🤔
2
|

I Love To Shop
Categories: Hobbies

I Love To Shop | Similar Worlds