I Went Skinny Dipping When I Was Younger

I did it all the time. I never had actual swimwear. When me and my friends use to pass this lake in the woods after school on hot days one friend had the idea of swimming in his underwear. Since I didn't have underwear either i decided to swim naked. Once I was totally naked the rest of my friends followed.
5
|
I am not surprised the rest followed. Sometimes it only takes one to set the example.
ernestcharles · 61-69, M
Naked is the natural way to swim in those circumstances. It also save wet underwear.
Codrin · M
It's fine someone has a good initiative 👍 BTW, I always used to swim naked in the sea waters. 😛
trackboy · 18-21, M
[u][/u]how did you like skinning dipping with friends? horsed around much while playing in the water??
Kouroz · 31-35, M
Skinny dipping is the best!
trackboy · 18-21, M
yes i find skinny dipping to be the best. i have a muscular build and love showing it skinny dipping.

I did it all the time. I never had actual swimwea... | I Went Skinny Dipping When I Was Younger | Similar Worlds