I Like Sensual Quotes

Some quotes on eroticism I read this morning. My heart and soul feel these words caress me, and I love the silky texture in which they envelop me. I hope you get to experience that kind of love, passion, desire, and true connection with another. It d...
See More 禄
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Noble51-55, M
WOW is right馃

Good stuff you shared right there, thanks馃槉
ChampagneOnIce46-50, F
Glad you enjoyed it. :)
AlienZipper56-60, M
An electric eroticism combined with a dark, deep, powerful sensuality...
AlienZipper56-60, M
馃槝
ChampagneOnIce46-50, F
馃槝
AlienZipper56-60, M
馃槝
diablesse51-55, F
I love these and the images you added. The one I can most relate to is the Meredith Marple one.
ChampagneOnIce46-50, F
Thank you. I understand why you relate to that one. It's a good quote. I relate to it as well, but right now I think I best identify with the quote by Anais Nin.
diablesse51-55, F
It's the perfect one for you right now.
Well done @CoI .. the words and images combine to capture the erotic power of deeper mental and emotional connections and their impact on us when we experience them
ChampagneOnIce46-50, F
Wonderfully stated. Thank you! Yes, those deeper connections can certainly be erotic and emotional, and they definitely have an impact. How could they not if they touch you at soul level?

I Like Sensual Quotes

Some quotes on eroticism I read this morning. My h... | I Like Sensual Quotes | Similar Worlds