I Have Big Feet

Ladies where do you find your shoes?

Payless is gone for good!! I can’t find shoes anywhere! It’s always smaller shoes with cute designs. I’m a size 13 shoe in women’s. I hate it!!! I get called big foot and people get shocked and say loudly that my feet are HUGH. It’s embarrassing and my family just sat there and didn’t defend me. One of my aunts said, “Well that IS big for a lady but you’re tall so it wouldn’t be seen as big. Plus you’re a very big girl so it would look ridiculous for a 6’0 girl to have small feet. The taller you are, the bigger your feet should be. Don’t be embarrassed and who cares what people say to you.”
It’s hard to accept myself and my big feet and I’m 5’11, not 6’!
KimmyGary · 31-35, F
Hey im glad u didnt leave.i buy mine at wsllmart or payless shoes
KimmyGary · 31-35, F
[@1132160,SweetiePieLay] oh it was shoes for less sorryyy
[@335152,KimmyGary] 😡😡😭😭
I’ll never find shoes again
likesunusualwomen · 46-50, M
You shouldn't feel bad bout having big feet, you should learn to acc3pt who you are
[@367515,likesunusualwomen] People mock me and make fun of me! I’m tired of people looking at me.
likesunusualwomen · 46-50, M
[@1132160,SweetiePieLay] Sooner or later you will have to start ignoring people, just try to stay positive because I had one lady who me and a few others tried to help, but she was too stubborn to accept it even though she kept asking people to help her
KarateAaron · 41-45, M
Kick them!

I Have Big Feet
Health