I Got Blocked

Whoa! What was that for!!

Somebody starts liking all my comments, giving smileys and engaging in playful banter. After n hour, we are chatting on PM, has similar groups. Then spends half an hour prodding me to know more about my tastes and experiences. Then blocks me. BAM!!! 馃槻
Could have just gone silent, I would know he has lost interest. Why slam the door on my face?! 馃槖
Keepitsimple51-55, F
After the second talk there鈥檚 nowhere to go but down. You did it, he moved on.
WandererTony51-55, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] Pardon? Didnt get you.
WandererTony51-55, M
[@1199643,WandererTony] Yeah I think I got you !馃憤
Bella7446-50, F
I just joined last week & I'm getting some pushy type pm's wanting to know way too much. By the second pm, some are already asking for pictures or sex chat. One was obsessed with pizza toppings. Woah!馃槄
Bella7446-50, F
[@1199643,WandererTony] Pretty much the same but I've yet to post anything, so we'll see how that goes when I finally decide on what I want to share. I'm a little worried now by some stuff I've came across.馃榿
WandererTony51-55, M
[@1204985,Bella74] LOL. I'll say just dont bother too much and just go ahead and vent yourself. Like minded folks will slowly build up around you. Of course, you have the additional burden of handling the flies swarming around female flesh. 馃槣 I see some are able to handle that quite deftly. 馃檪
Bella7446-50, F
[@1199643,WandererTony] Advice taken馃槈

Sorry you had to experience that firsthand though, but I'm sure it won't be the last time you overly trust someone. Even someone you think you know well. Not only is it the internet, but the world we live in.馃
StormInaTeacup46-50, F
Welcome... you are not truly a Swer until you have experienced the confusing and the crazy
WandererTony51-55, M
[@1167366,StormInaTeacup] Golden words. Maybe I am graduating into a true SWer LOL
StormInaTeacup46-50, F
[@1199643,WandererTony] Yes my friend you are
ASolitaryMan61-69, M
It's hard not being used, regardless of gender. The person, if male, probably his own situation in hand, once finished, he ran away. Probably ly not worth the effort anyway.

I Got Blocked