I Love the Ocean

I Love the Ocean
The calm face of the sea today
+ 9 7 replies 23 views Sep 4, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
I live surrounded by an ocean of sand, an ocean of water is a pleasant change.
+ 4 2 replies 12 views Aug 31, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
I also collect sand/shells/soil/whatever from the places I travel to. My friend from HS brought me back some sand from her trip to England and I've been collecting ever since. I have a few different countries and a lot of states. My favorite is ...
+ 20 17 replies 72 views Aug 8, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
I've been doing a lot of traveling this summer. 9 different states. I just got back from NYC and it's really good to be home. I haven't slept in my own bed in weeks. I tried to use my phone as little as I could while I was traveling. T...
+ 9 31 replies 51 views Aug 6, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
I go sailing with my Dad a lot. We have friends all over and we often sail over and join them. My Dad has long term friends in the Scillies so we go see them on a whim sometimes.
+ 4 2 replies 3 views Aug 4, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
I always joke with my friends and family that the ocean is my third home (my second home being a bookstore or library). Just watching the ocean from the distance always entrances me, as if the ocean itself is calling to me~ My dream is to live close ...
+ 3 2 replies 7 views May 20, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
I live near it. If I go up to the attic and stick my head out of the window of my student house I can see the harbour.
+ 8 1 reply 12 views Feb 4, 2017 |
I Love the Ocean
Standing in the ocean with the waves rolling in and out...yes please! I want to put a chair on the beach and sit there as the tide comes in, then out.
+ 7 9 replies 7 views Dec 7, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
I grew up in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Lived about six blocks from the ocean and never really went. At 19 married and moved to my new husband's state in Ohio. Still live here in Ohio and miss the ocean. When I get the chance to go home that...
+ 2 1 reply 9 views Aug 24, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came." John F. Kennedy
+ 7 3 replies 15 views Jul 9, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
The changing of the tide. The ebb and the flow. It is so peaceful and so mysterious.
+ 6 1 reply 10 views Jun 28, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
Yep. That's me.
+ 10 9 replies 99 views Jun 26, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
I love the idea of sailing out in it. .painting the ocean and clouds with ink and paintbrush
+ 6 2 replies 4 views Jun 24, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
I do too but... tonight...sitting on an upper deck - looking out at the ocean....listening to a soulful band weaving mystery and magic into the air with their melodies...I have never been so keenly aware of how utterly alone and lonely I am at this...
+ 9 4 replies 19 views Jun 8, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
Endlessness... One blue endless ocean meeting the blue endless sky.. Where are the clouds, where are the waves.. Just vastness.. Endlessness.. Where do they blend? Where do they meet? Where is the horizon? Out there...or within...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Jan 23, 2016 |
I Love the Ocean
What I Know... Never been to the ocean before, but the thought of a deep hole filled with water sounds fantastic. I love the dark blue waters, and the thought of all the creatures that call the ocean their home excites me. I wo...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Mar 13, 2013 |

I Love the Ocean
Hobbies Travel

I Love the Ocean (Page 2) | Similar Worlds