I Want to Answer A Question of the Day
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
Do you think I will ever love again? ( ͡° ᴥ ͡ °)/
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
[@594425,Casheyane] Oh wowies.... I thought you were gonna blow me off since it was a dumb question kinda. ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ•ʔ/ But alas, that made me feel somewhat better about myself.. Cheers, m80. Bear shan't give up so easily. ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ
Casheyane · 26-30, F
Well it's not the kind of question I expected when I said "deep." But I don't think it's dumb. It's a sincere question you're pondering on, I would presume. I don't have the right to say it's dumb. And I don't think so anyway.
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
[@594425,Casheyane] D'awww.. That's more appreciative than the usual "k" ┬┴┬┴┤-ᴥ-ʔ But alas, bear is still mixed between his feelings on this.. So I shan't continue! ( ͡° ᴥ ͡ °)/
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
What is your favorite flower?
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
[@594425,Casheyane] Go spend time at botanic gardens. They are so pleasant.
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@68716,JoyfulSilence] Yes, I got the chance to do that. Honestly I think it's nice. Still, it doesn't have ALL flowers in the world. :)

I see you enjoy gardens too. I don't fancy gardening but I do like looking at flowers.
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
[@594425,Casheyane] I like to look and touch, but do not garden: I live in an apartment. I do not have house plants, either. Too messy.
lasergraph · 61-69, M
What two farthest cities were connected by Route 66?
lasergraph · 61-69, M
[@594425,Casheyane] Chicago to LA, crosses many states and there was a TV show about two guys crossing the country on that route back before you were born,in the 60s I think.
Casheyane · 26-30, F
I see. Thank you for sharing. :) Hope you have a nice day!
lasergraph · 61-69, M
[@594425,Casheyane] I know a lot of history because I live through a lot of it. 😊
meemo70 · 46-50, M
What’s the best achievement that you’re proud of? And what’s your worst fear?
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@4116,meemo70] My decision to stay I guess.

And yup.
meemo70 · 46-50, M
[@594425,Casheyane] well I don’t know where you’ve decided to stay but I’m sure it’s for your own good :)
Casheyane · 26-30, F
I hope so. I think so. Thank you :)

I Want to Answer A Question of the Day
A daily question about life in general. Enter, and vote for your favorite response. Daily winners receive points and trophies!
Community Similar Worlds