I Have Been ' Blocked '

Once again, I have been blocked by someone just for them being wrong! Ironically, in another post I had made about someone blocking me for exact same reason. In that post, I talked about getting blocked in another post I made about racism against white people and someone blocking me after I said the point they provided did not matter (and it didn't) but then, someone else comes along claiming that whites have never experienced oppression the same way colored people have. I told that person that that doesn't matter either because the main point I was getting at in my post was that whites experience racism and also that they were wrong, mentioning that whites have been enslaved and oppressed in others parts of the world. They responded by telling me I'm wrong and basically calling me a liar so I provided a link to the Wikipedia article on white slavery, before I had realized they blocked me. THEY were wrong and THEY knew this but just like that other person I was complaining about in that post, they just couldn't handle being proven wrong. Both of these people are like twice my age too and they're acting like they're half my age! Wtf is up with some people?!
4
|
If it's worth anything I know you're right. Good for you.
Fernie · F
WTF is up with YOU?? ... privileged white girls say what you just said. AWWW, POOR WHITE PEOPLE...SO OPPRESSED! Get a grip...and I too shall block you because you're ignorant
Tulips · F
[@331316,Fernie] Wow. I don't even know what to say about this.
TripHazard · 26-30, M
They just can’t handle how smart you are
TripHazard · 26-30, M
What was said I missed it[@724886,TripHazard]
Tulips · F
[@724886,TripHazard] https://similarworlds.com/5045403-I-Have-Been-Blocked/2042437-In-my-last-post-I-was-talking-about-how-people
SumKindaMunster · 36-40, M
Black people get upset if they feel their struggles aren't being taken seriously, or being reminded other people experience racism as well.
Tulips · F
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] I think both of these people were white too though. I know one of them was, at least.
SumKindaMunster · 36-40, M
[@461488,Tulips] Ha ha ha, ok then. Well some people don't like having their worldview punctured and don't want to hear of such things so they overreact in an attempt to reject such notions.
FreeSpirit1 · 46-50, F
Racists come in all colors.
TripHazard · 26-30, M
[@157515,FreeSpirit1] haha the come in all colours. CUM!
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
Yes its awful when other people always are wrong. 🙄
Tulips · F
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] Yeah-huh. Have fun explaining that to the staff. I'm sure that will go,over nicely. Even if that was true, there are some things you just don't say to victims of abuse. That's two of them.
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
[@461488,Tulips] I won't have to explain anything.. you're just oversensitive and self-entitled. Lol grow up.
Tulips · F
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] Lol, we'll just see about that. And you're a pervert and an asshole. After you.
people suck monkey balls
fazer1k · 51-55, M
'Right' and 'wrong' are often subjective terms.
fazer1k · 51-55, M
[@461488,Tulips] No wonder you were blocked!
Tulips · F
[@190949,fazer1k] I told you earlier to just skip to the part where you block me. So much for you not being interested in doing so, lol.
room101 · 46-50, M
[@190949,fazer1k] Look again at the history of slavery, specifically the North Atlantic Slave Trade. If that's what you want to pin your arguments on. The slave trade, in black Africans, had been going for many years BEFORE the notion that black people were inferior was put forward. This was done in order to make the enslavement of blacks more "palatable" and acceptable.

[i]"......the main point I was getting at in my post was that whites experience racism and also that they were wrong, mentioning that whites have been enslaved and oppressed in others parts of the world."[/i]

This is her point. As previously stated, it's an objective truth.
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
I guess they probably wondered why you were posting it. I'd of thought it was a troll
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
[@461488,Tulips] I know you're just talking facts btw, but i think some people probably read it as saying "oh we had it bad too" lol. I know you're good ✌
Tulips · F
[@365678,Outoforbits] I'm not even white myself though. But thanks.
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
[@461488,Tulips] they probs thought you were or something lol.
white people ay 🙄 😆
SamHarris · 26-30, M
The ones who block you for no real reason whatsoever are the real fakes.

I Have Been ' Blocked '
Categories: Other

Once again, I have been blocked by someone just fo... | I Have Been ' Blocked ' | Similar Worlds