I Have Been ' Blocked '

Katielass insulted me and others saying that we didn't understand American politics. When I challenged her on it she blocked me. It's a relief really. Knowing I won't have to see her moronic right wing rants again.
10
|
FreeSpirit1 · 46-50, F
It must have bothered you or you wouldn't be posting about it.
thatscottishguy · 22-25, M
[@157515,FreeSpirit1] Well I do wonder what shite she has said on it without me to reply but other than that I feel good😂. I posted it because she has always been a hateful person and I felt it would be fun to point out that she once again can't handle a slight challenge.
Sarabee · 36-40
I'm always for Hillary she got breast man n a ass yum jk go trump 😆
thatscottishguy · 22-25, M
[@402185,hdoldsch] Well if you see the post you should see that her reason for blocking is pathetic.
thatscottishguy · 22-25, M
Normally I wouldn't say that but I do admit to having a hatred for her that makes me go to insult her. It is after many arguments with her in which she has been incredibly insulting and condescending without any need. In a normal debate with a conservative I wouldn't insult. With her, she brings it upon herself.
Loretta78 · 36-40, F
Katielass is a very rude and offending person. We have blocked each other long time ago. That you can´t read her posts anymore is certainly no loss! 😄
Loretta78 · 36-40, F
[@402185,hdoldsch] I have NEVER insulted anybody. I always try to be gently and kind to all people -even when I know that we have different opinions. And I also know Republicans here who can talk in a normal way without any insults. They are less here, but they ARE here. I am ready to talk to those persons and I do. Sadly Katielass doesn´t belong to them because she is insulting and is not able to speak neutral.
Loretta78 · 36-40, F
[@338462,thatscottishguy] 100 % agree.
I’ve been blocked from her for ages. No loss there.
RoboChloe · 18-21, F
When I saw that she deleted our comments, I lost all interest in talking to her. I don't debate with idiots.
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/73/30/07/sighmeupforthat-FhxDEWOZK-b.jpg]
chchchChanged · 41-45, F
Is this racism? People have narrow minds. Her loss.
imLobo · M
The right wing is a bit nuts but I am sorry she is right you don't understand our politics.
thatscottishguy · 22-25, M
What words about American politics? What exactly shows I do not understand it?
imLobo · M
[@338462,thatscottishguy] I am not going to waste my time going over all your crap child your ignorant on the subject just like those who support you.
thatscottishguy · 22-25, M
So basically you say I don't understand it and that I am ignorant but have nothing to back up the claim.

I Have Been ' Blocked '
Categories: Other

Katielass insulted me and others saying that we di... | I Have Been ' Blocked ' | Similar Worlds