Education

I think it's inappropriate to teach mature topics to kids in elementary school
I mean doesn't anyone find it shocking that an nine year old knows what homosexuality, lesbianism bisexuality and transvenderism is from learning about in school i was in disbelief and shock. Way too young to be learning about this stuff and politics and ideologies should stay out of young kids schooling
7
|
Allelse · 31-35, M
I dont find it shocking at all. Its just biology.
[@394395,satanburger] women who can't reproduce or men who can't give a woman a baby are also genetically disabled
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@691096,Mrloweco] Hahahahaha! Go on, tell everyone how you know the 'Whole of history' and about the 2 million billion, or whatever number you came up with, who died in the great rape of Europe.
[@415694,Allelse] what's up with your erections for me? I don't argue with idiots give me facts and discuss a topic or go harass trump or whatever you do with your pathetic life.
Mmiker · 41-45, M
I understand where you’re coming from.
Quizzical · 41-45, M
No. I don't find it shocking at all. Children are very accepting and it's important to teach them that being different is not a bad thing before the bigotry of the world begins to influence them in a negative way.
GoodoldBob · 56-60, M
Of course this kind of thing does not belong in elementary school. These are topics that require maturity and an adult perspective.
5thApprentice · 26-30, M
If I had kids I'd withdraw them from that school. That's something for me to discuss with them when it's appropriate. Not a teacher or someone else.
woundedeer · 22-25, M
[i]Maybe there would be less LGBTQ teen suicides if they learned in school that they are in fact; normal. [/i]
But that is not something you thought about.
woundedeer · 22-25, M
[@415694,Allelse] Jeez. So frustrating.
I guess some people failed Biology in elementary school.

Thank you btw
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@488774,woundedeer] No problem. But you cant be too hard on them, many of them are raised in semiliterate, highly religous, sexually oppressed superstitious parts of the USA.
woundedeer · 22-25, M
[@415694,Allelse] truth is always harsh but hopefully it will change some of their views for the sake of the future generations.

Education

I think it's inappropriate to teach mature to... | Education | Similar Worlds