I Hate Discrimination

My friend got discriminated for listen to country music. Damn!

My friend who is a black girl loves country and she has racist comments saying, “You like white people music? Black folks don’t usually listen to country. Black folds like rap.”
That’s so wrong and it doesn’t matter what color you are. I’m white and I like some hip hop.
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
well i never knew of a black person listening to traditional 'white people'' music, it is true. but im glad there are those
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] ok. What do you mean by traditional?
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] 'white peoples' older heritage music made by colonists or whatever.
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] Ooh okay
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
You listen to what you like not by genre. Most people don't like what I listen to (classic rock & hard rock) but I don't judge you by what you listen to, to each his own!
yeah that’s common people always act shocked when the find out I love rap music bc I’m really straight edge and nerdy otherwise; tbh more than racism it’s just them not expecting it

I Hate Discrimination