I Am a Bully

I moved back to my home town fairly recently

I’m super worried about bumping into the people I used to bully, what if they embarrass me in front of my family/new friends/girlfriend?😬🙁
This is what English version of falakata boy looks like.
WalkingLoner · 22-25, M
[@1158409,littlepuppywantanewlife] Ummm....I said 'This' in response to "This is what English version of falakata boy looks like."
🤷‍♂️
[@531790,WalkingLoner] I already Posted the answer. You don't have to be a guide here.
WalkingLoner · 22-25, M
[@1158409,littlepuppywantanewlife] douche
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
Have you ever considered personal accountability and making amends?
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
[@1162798,Strongtea] then you feel no remorse and deserve the consequences of your actions.
Strongtea · 18-21, M
I just don’t want to be humiliated, hopefully we never see each other[@23671,basilfawlty89]
Strongtea · 18-21, M
My girlfriend and I have spoken at church about it (to the younger people) we told our stories of how we bullied and the bullies got their own back so we could warn about what could happen[@23671,basilfawlty89]
Citrusflavour · 22-25, M
My hometown is Adelaide, WA and it was the worst experience of my life!! Always be careful while traveling!
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Ok, will do.[@1202234,Citrusflavour]
Bane9 · 22-25, M
They won't remember it, unless it was major
Strongtea · 18-21, M
It did last a couple of years for one person[@1038365,Bane9]
Tequila · 22-25, F
coronavirus doesn't really exist , do not get vaccinated or the result will be a weakened immunitary system and a shorter life , not to mention the damn electronic nano-trash that the fake vaccine contain
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Ok i’ll think about it, i’m not sure at the moment[@547968,Tequila]
Tequila · 22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] just trust me , because if you get it , it may become very problematic, no need to risk anything especially because that's quite the purpose of that fake vaccine

I Am a Bully