I Love the Night Sky

7
|
The mountain biking playground for my other half tonight! Lucky to have such beauty on the doorstep. 💚🌗😍
9
|
Two words: beautiful and majestic.
2
|
Let us dance together in our galaxy of stars where nothing and no can disturb our peace or taint the innocence of these precious moments. Come with me and let's run wild and free. On this journey where time does not exist and space is our pla...
8
|
Nothing beats the silent streets and refreshing air at night occupied with a beauty in the sky
17
|
Well...can't really see it from the rain cloud but it feels kinda...satisfying.There's some dark purple-ish tint to it can't really see it on a picture.Guess it's one of those moments you need to experience for yourself.Not really...
0
|
It's the peak of Perseid meteor shower, August 12-13 with 50-100+ meteors per hour expected. The best view is midnight to morning hours, wont be problem for insomnia lol. It's about 1/3 half way up from the northeast horizon and slight away...
100+, F
0
|
Finally after weeks of searing sun had some rain.Waited to get dark since after rain...well roads tend to release all that heat and get's even hotter,like in steam room.Still got some dew left while I'm coming back home,clear sky means it...
0
|
Clear night sky,full moon guess that's why I cant sleep.Could be one of those nights when thoughts just keep rushing thru your head,every minute different one.Sitting on the porch watching the moon,got distracted by a pulsing star.Staring at it...
0
|
I love the night sky. Looking up at it gives me a sense of contentment and peace.
0
|
Pitch black here,can't see anything from rainy clouds.Makes me think about secrets.Stars,planets,mist and God know's what hiding behind those clouds.What is out there to see and explore,to understand and study,to love and fear of?Hmph,lots ...
0
|
Wonderful night.Stood up from computer and went to porch.Stars are clear,not a single cloud,half-moon.Thinking about recent past,could done some things different.Or not maybe it just turned out as it should,I guess.Wish I had someone to share the mom...
0
|

I Love the Night Sky
for those who love the stars;the moon and the feeling from the night sky.
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Love the Night Sky | Similar Worlds