I Love Professors, Academics And Serious Scholars

FINALLY a professor who said that stress doesn't exacerbate EVERYTHING

I can't stand doctors who basically blame everything on stress just because they don't know the specific cause of something.
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
My doctor a few years ago was like that. There was no point asking him anything. You could go in with a bullet hole in you and that bastard would probably say it was stress 馃槀
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@8731,CallMeDex] whenever I have a problem, they always ask me "are you anxious, do you stress a lot?" I'm like bitch I'm the most relaxed person, now tell me the REAL reason or just tell me you don't know.
Omg same 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔 The amount of times i鈥檝e heard 鈥渙h it鈥檚 your anxiety鈥 when it is in fact, something else is so frustrating.
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@340278,KissMyAxe] it's frustrating lol 馃 I hope you're well!
I am, thank you! Hope you are too! [@8344,HannibalAteMeOut]
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@340278,KissMyAxe] same 馃枻
ZenPearlF
Or the dumbasses say, "Get rid of the stress in your life," and your fever is 102掳F 馃檮
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@674752,Zenni] loool yes like thank you for the advice 馃槀 you really didn't need to 馃檮
ZenPearlF
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] Right? 馃檮馃檮馃檮
Yes, when you're ill and they can't work out why it's "stress", but when you drop your pants in the grocery store and attempt to fuck a watermelon that's a "crime" 馃檮 Why isn't that stress too?? 馃え
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@1077412,xxxzzzxxx] ikr, oops sorry for stabbing you, I was stressed
PerthSurfer46-50, M
I find that if you have more than two symptoms that don't seem connected then they just say you have anxiety...then here's your pills now go rest.
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@557074,PerthSurfer] and it never goes away lol
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] Exactly!
wildbill8336-40, M
half of them blame everything on high cholesterol... 馃檮
basilfawlty8931-35, M
That's just the stress talking :P