I Lost A Family A Family Member

I found out yesterday that my older brother committed suicide. I wish I had the chance to tell him I loved him. I miss you Will. Now and forever.
7
|
My sincerest condolences for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what you're feeling at this time. I'm truly sorry that you were deprived the opportunity to say goodbye. We are here for you if you need us. God bless you and your family Barrett.馃檹

Seth
Barrett102722-25, M
Thank you.
@Barrett1027: Take care my friend.
Psychosocial26-30, F
[c=#003BB2]I'm sorry for your loss. Hes resting in peace now. We will be here for you if you need. [/c]
Laurengripp9422-25, F
You and your family are forever in my thoughts, prayers and heart. Words can't describe how saddened I am to know that you lost someone so close to you in such a tragic way. He is at peace now and is with your loved ones and can rest. You know where to find me if need be. I love you and your family.
Possibility26-30, F
Hugs
Barrett102722-25, M
Thank you.
Fussybear26-30, F
鉂わ笍

I Lost A Family A Family Member

I found out yesterday that my older brother commit... | I Lost A Family A Family Member | Similar Worlds