I Have a Weird Sense of Humor

What something you must..experience in your 20’s to move on to your 30’s?...

Experience, learn, fail on, succeed on, relationships . Or does your 30’s come on like when you come back from summer break and you’ve kinda changed a little .. idk
JohnRing · 51-55, M
Debilitating angst, severe heartbreak and incredible poverty all prepare for a happy 30’s! Maybe add some unemployment in there.
SkeetSkeet · 26-30, F
[@693773,JohnRing] Sounds about right
JupiterDreams · 26-30
There's nothing you [i]have[/i] to experience in your 20s. Life is one long journey, with many ups and downs, joys and tears, and many memories... Just live and try to enjoy yourself
PoizonApple · 41-45, F
Childbirth
MushroomFaerie · 31-35, F
Theres no solid anything...our lives and experiences are totally unique and personal
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
I’d just say for most people hopefully what was cool to do at 18 isn’t at 30. If it is in a lot of cases maturity isn’t quite where you’d expect.
DrWatson · 61-69, M
I don't know about "must", but here is something that happened to me.

I went through high school and college with a certain self-perception of what I looked like to others. During my 20's, I tried to hold onto that image in my mind, only to be confronted with the image in the mirror which showed me that I was "aging".

But one day, it hit me: "Stop thinking of yourself as an old 20-something. Think of yourself as a young 30-something." And when that thought hit me, I could almost see the face in the mirror change. It was as if I had learned anew how to regard myself.

Of course, this was not just about "looks". It was an acceptance that I was moving on to a new stage of life. But that realization was actually accompanied by a "sudden shift" in how my mirror reflection looked to me.

This has happened to me over and over, in my late 30's, late 40's, etc.

I Have a Weird Sense of Humor
Embarrassing and Funny Health