I Did You Know

I just read a report which said that Chelsea isn't Bill's daughter but of someone called Webster Hubbel. I was sceptical at first, but they have the same lips.... And chin too, before she underwent plastic surgery.
you mean Hillary might not have been faithful to her husband? after all the women he turned down for her? :)
on the plus side for Chelsea - it means her DNA line has just improved
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@unclebuckwasagenius: true
@unclebuckwasagenius: hahaha
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
It has been widely held in the anti Hillary set that Hillary's former law partner, Hubbel is the sperm donor for Chelsea. She does have some resemblance to Hubbel which adds fuel to the fire.
Oh! So it wasn't an affair then? Okay okay
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@dreamerfrombirth: hillary prefers women
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
@dreamerfrombirth: The speculation about Hillary and Hubbel is that Hillary did have an affair with him and did become pregnant by him and for some unknown reason decided to bring this one to term. She reportedly has had several abortions. Speculation is that Hillary thought that having a child would advance her political career.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Bill has several children he doesn't claim nor support
It's her personal life and none of our business.
@dreamerfrombirth: respectfully disagree. Then it shows lack of clarity.
I disagree with you too. But with a whole lot of respect :)
@dreamerfrombirth: :)
TexChik · F
Between that and Bill having a black son he won't acknowledge, a assistant who's husband is a disgraced congressman and a pervert on the same scale as Bill... it's seems there are plenty of skeletons in the clinton closet ... pun intended
katielass · F
Lips? Please, that poor girl got the worst from both parents. You can see both of them in her.
katielass · F
@unclebuckwasagenius: Not really any more than any other politicians kids. It's just that the media didn't turn a blind eye with the Bush kids. I'm thinking about al gore's son getting arrested driving drunk and being in possession of more than an ounce of pot. Yeah, it eventually comes out but that certainly wasn't front page news was it. And frankly, I think that's much worse than getting a fake ID so you can do a little underage drinking. Do you actually think the gore kid didn't do that as well?
oh, I was thinking much earlier - the Kennedy kids (although they were too young)

the johnson kids, the nixon kids etc

forgot about AG's kiddie -that's a felony where I live.
katielass · F
@unclebuckwasagenius: Remember, the media knew about JFK's affairs and kept quiet. That would not happen today. I imagine the kids back then did something that would have embarrassed their parents but if they did the media didn't report it.

I Did You Know

I just read a report which said that Chelsea isn... | I Did You Know | Similar Worlds