I Am a Taurus

i am Taurus and I am as nice as I come, as I love going out of my way to help people, especially if its at my expense. I also love food more then life itself and love to make people smile and laugh with my goofy personality. My birthday is on 12th of...
4
|
I'm a Taurus ... According to zodiac signs Taurus is the most loyal, devoted and grounded sign of all 12. But you know what? I know so many Taurus and they all have something in common ... including myself. • They have a great tendency to ch...
1
|
Taurus personality, love, health & bodily features: http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/taurus/taurus-zodiac.action I have Mars in Taurus, and all my bodily features and my bodily health problems stems off with this. So for me, my Mars is in tune with...
0
|
Our seasons just around the corner ;) ..and the end of EP unfortunately.
100+, M
0
|
:D!! This just came up in my head. Aries and Gemini are the neighbors. Capricorn and Virgo are our friends. and Libra and Scorpio are the foreigners to us.
100+, M
0
|
😆Team-Taurus! 😎We rule👍
100+, M
0
|

I Am a Taurus
For those born between April 20 - May 20
Categories: Hobbies

I Am a Taurus | Similar Worlds