I Marriage

What's wrong with my wife ?

My wife keeps having bad dreams about her ex husband's death. This month would have been their wedding anniversary they would have been married 8 years. They had a son who just turned 10. He died in a car crash 2 years ago she was with him for 11 years they were married for 6 years. They were 15 and 18 when they had their son he was 3 years younger than her she didn't care she was madly in love with him. Me and her recently had a baby last month. What's wrong with her ? Why does she have dreams about him ? How can I comfort her ?
Konicha605 · 18-21, F Best Comment
well, it's a trauma, it's obvious that she still remembers it, especially in the dreams, so when the unconscious part of our brain is more active. it kinda happens with anyone for small or big traumas. this doesn't mean she didn't get over it, it just happens. show her support and love, that's how you can comfort her

smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
There is a lot wrong with her and u so seek counseling
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
You just answered your own question. She’s been through a lot and didn’t imagine her life this way.

I Marriage
Dating and Relationships Marriage