I Just Wanna Say
HannahSky · F
Against religion?
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] I wish you the best
HannahSky · F
[@403535,SolGryn] thanks ☀
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] believe what you will
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] if you believe in god you will forever life a joke
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] good for you
DontLikeMondays · 46-50, M
Boris, when he allows pubs to reopen.
Nexus · 41-45, M
i don't believe that we made God.. God made us and the Universe,and nature, everything, yes ?
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@1185679,Nexus] you are a fool
Nexus · 41-45, M
[@403535,SolGryn]I'd agree with you, but that would make us both wrong
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages. God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father; through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate, he suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@6757,questionWeaver] believe in whatever you need to make yourself feel better
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
[@403535,SolGryn] I block people that post and then insult the people that respond.
SolGryn · 26-30, M
[@6757,questionWeaver] good thing you are spreading gods word
Lilnonames · F
Heres your joke

I Just Wanna Say
A place to say whatever you feel like saying--blab away! =)