I Am a Sixth Form Student

Now I'm in sixth form I get so much homework that this week, which is meant to be the holidays, I have had to do a history project. But at least it's finished now. There hasn't even been much time to see friends because they have had the same and the only break has been going to a doctor appointment and going to the supermarket with my mum. And none of that is exciting :/
But tomorrow I'm actually going out and meeting people :) and we are going to get lunch together and we will have one day of school holidays together before going back next week.
McDonald's get ready, Sarah is coming!
TammieBear18-21, F
Well, your day off will be even better because of how hard you have worked 馃檪
What was your history project about?
My half term has just started, but I am spending all of it on a language trip to Berlin. I leave tomorrow 馃檪
SarahX18-21, F
Guten Tag [@345010,TammieBear] und bon voyage :D
It was about life in London in the Blitz so lots of it was local to where I live so that made it more interesting :)
geoam151-55, M
Well for us Americans what is 6th form we have grades K-12 and then College/University
SarahX18-21, F
[@100938,geoam1] it's what they call the last 2 years of school before uni. But I don't know why. It's years 12 and 13 which is like USA 11 and 12 grades I think.
geoam151-55, M
Ah ok well thank you for explaining that [@392900,SarahX]
BeachloverM
Your committed got your homework done and that will stand you in good stead , hope all the effort gets you good marks
KA9ha26-30, M
hello to you ,,,,meet you with mac burgers in my tray
th3r0n36-40, M
What year is the sixth form?

I Am a Sixth Form Student