I Can't Stand Fakes

CuriousKoreanGirl is actualled a guy that puts on girls clothes, and pretends to be a girl. You know, there are crossdressers on here, and that is their thing. I have no problem with that, nor do a lot of people...whatever you want to do, but CuriousKoreanGirl is deceiving a lot of people pretending he is actually a girl.

He even posted a "proof pic", with him in girl's clothes with a sign showing his username saying "see I am real, totally not fake". Yeah you are really a guy that wears girls clothes but makes it seem like you are actually a girl. All these shmucks that lap it up but can't use their eyes to see this is clearly a man. It might be the most obvious thing on similarworlds.
3
|
Lol
Alphawolf369 · 100+, M
I agree
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
What is it that gives you the impression that she or he is actually a he?
[c=#BF0080]He/she blocked me when I questioned it lol.[/c]
FakeSpotter · 31-35, M
Same here. I saw her go to bat with a guy previously who said she was using pictures from the internet..because that wasn't true, but the moment I say she is a guy dressing as a girl I get blocked and my comment deleted, no argument.

I Can't Stand Fakes
Updated: 1 yr ago

CuriousKoreanGirl is actualled a guy that puts on ... | I Can't Stand Fakes | Similar Worlds