I Believe That Words Are Powerful

"I want more 'men' with flowers falling from their skin. more water in their eyes. more tremble in their bodies. more women in their hearts than on their hands. more softness in their height. more honesty in their voice. more wonder. m...
8
|
Dotard: a person who is in a state of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness. I cannot help it but share a word used to describe Donald Trump by Kim Jong Un.
5
|
Recently, I saw a video on social media on new words that explains deep emotions which I am sure all of you must have felt but can't seem to find the right expression for it. And I love the whole list. Tell me which one is familiar to you. 1...
1
|
There is one essential element to unconditional love. Many want to be in love, so they put on a blindfold. When love soaks your essence with the purest form, you are never blind. No mask can hide the love that penetrates your core.  It is unseen, bu...
3
|
Most powerful words are the once's that inspire you. To never give up.
5
|
Words carry enormous power. Don't believe that old saw, "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me." That's bushwah! Words do much more damage than sticks and stones. Words can break up friendships, lead t...
2
|
6
|
Consider, how long has the Holy Bible existed?
6
|
Have you ever had thoughts going round and round your mind that you can’t seem to articulate and then, somebody says something that brings it all into focus? That’s what happened to me last night when I read a piece by Darkcosmos. Her words crystali...
10
|
People with wild tongues are like giants who are too free with their hands, not knowing their own strength.
5
|
The Butterfly Effect: (with reference to chaos theory) the phenomenon whereby a minute localized change in a complex system can have large effects elsewhere. The butterfly effect is the concept that small causes can have large effects. For example, ...
2
|
It is the single most unique thing about humankind, we use words to define us. We label ourselves, in some way, nation, race, intellect, pursuits, outlook, politics, philosophy. Words.
3
|
We communicate through words, obviously, and we have built a world, a civilisation, despite its flaws, which seeks to provide for the majority but which leaves some by the wayside. Words uttered in promise to aide those on the fringes should be sacr...
3
|
THE CRACKED POT: A STORY FOR ANYONE WHO'S NOT QUITE PERFECT A Water Bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on each end of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, and while the other pot was perfect and...
5
|
A word spoken in a single moment off anger can never undo what harm it has caused; Undo the damage in a single moment of rage. Assumption does not justify a person's behavior to use such a powerful means; To take what was never yours to begin ...
5
|
See me. Stop looking for reasons to ignore your true feelings. I understand the need for privacy, but to blatantly ingnore what is in your heart is both tragic and foolish. Love isn't about worrying about appearances, it's about hearts and ...
11
|
That feeling of euphoria when you can let your guard down and be vulnerable in front of the one you love. The act of sharing your deepest secrets, knowing full well your feelings and desires are safe in the trusting, loving heart and mind of the pers...
6
|
The way she says my name and smiles at me can make my heart race, even after all this time.
6
|
My love isn't something I just talk about or express on Valentines Day, I do my best so she feels loved each and every day. She has my heart and my unconditional love no matter the day, month, week or year. ❤
4
|
On a prayer, in a song, I hear your voice and it keeps me hanging on...
5
|

I Believe That Words Are Powerful
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Believe That Words Are Powerful (Page 3) | Similar Worlds