I Like Documentaries

Chasing the Moon

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8kl4dOXgWg]

Final scene from [i]Chasing the Moon[/i], a documentary series about the US space program from 1957-1969.

It illustrates how we can achieve great things when we work together toward a common goal and devote enough time, effort, and resources to the endeavor.

Turkr · 36-40, M
Also there was this documentary all about Apollo 8, "For All Mankind (1989)" it is an amazing one all Nasa footage, literally the First Man movie copy pasted it
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@1179458,Turker] No, I haven't seen it but I soon will. Just found it on YouTube.
Turkr · 36-40, M
[@121363,Rutterman] they released it's high def versions, I've never seen Apollo this close this clear while flying, I thought wtf is it cg??
Turkr · 36-40, M
[@121363,Rutterman] and then of course there is this masterpiece "Apollo 11: First Steps Edition 2019"
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@121363,Rutterman] Will BondGirl84 Become My SW Groupie
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@121363,Rutterman] Will I invent Heat Vision
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@105699,JohnOlinger] Yes, you will invent heat vision.
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@121363,Rutterman] Nice
ChampagneOnIce · 46-50, F
Amazing. So emotional and extraordinary.
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@327203,ChampagneOnIce] Yes. I thought it was pretty powerful too.
One of the best posts by you. Thanks for enriching the inspiration of many.
Blessings. 👊
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@24735,Silentspectator] Thank you. I really appreciate that. 🙂 👊
If only we always worked together like this. There would still be so many problems to solve in the world that can only be solved together: Like the climate change that affects us all, the wars that need to be stopped, the hunger in the poorer countries, the injustice against women, the end of child labor and so much more.

I Like Documentaries