I Dont Know My Father

I always say that I was created by a combination of financial assistance to a biological contribution.

So, I have no idea of my biological father. Big deal! As far as I am concerned, and he is concerned, that man that is married to my mum and raised me from birth is my actual father.

He doesn’t get any brownie points for it, nor does he want to. We have a daddy/daughter relationship and he’s always been there for me, in good times and bad times.

Growing up, I guess, I can be a little shit (mum’s phrase for me) but, whatever, whenever, there’s been that unconditional positive love from him...

And that’s a real parent, a real father, right? The only type of father a little girl needs.
updown2020 · 56-60, M
Well I would not be so quick to judge your bio dad you only remember what your mom has told you and there are three sides to that story.
MiyaDuponte · 22-25, F
[@117301,updown2020] Hun, I know exactly what he was like. As stated, a financial assistance for a biological contribution.....mum’s a hooker, and he was a punter...simple.
updown2020 · 56-60, M
[@869140,MiyaDuponte] oh well did he know he got her pregnant?
MiyaDuponte · 22-25, F
[@117301,updown2020] Thing is, Hun, that it could have been 1 of around 13 different men each day of the fertility period.....

So....lots of possibilities.
updown2020 · 56-60, M
[@869140,MiyaDuponte] Oh so it possible the guy did not know your mom got pregnant?
MiyaDuponte · 22-25, F
[@117301,updown2020] More than just a possibility. But the point is, I really don’t care! Lol!

I Dont Know My Father