I Want To Travel The World

The cool.thing about being with a girl is she'll let you kiss her after she cums in your mouth

UNLIKE SOME OTHER SPECIES I KNOW
WandererTony51-55, M
Hey all specimens of the species are not that bad! 馃榾馃榾馃榾
Nanori26-30, F
That's why I insist the men I date to get used to the taste of their own cum
Nanori26-30, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] ngl that'd be a major distraction and probably the death of me
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] See, I have a couple of things that always work on you.... cause you're a simp
Viper31-35, M
[@934648,Nanori] as long as it's coming directly off of the women, I think guys should be okay with that!
retiredbum51-55
Mm I love the taste on her lips
DeluxedEdition22-25, F
Speak for yourself 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Stressedout26-30, F
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] whatever tf I am? Is this because I said you're basic, you're all trying to insult me now? What if I was joking and is that even a bad thing? Ok girl you keep with the mean comments but we both know you're just a little cum dumpster obviously good for nothing for a load dump cuz you haven't had a session last longer than ten minutes. Your comments mean nothing. Oh by the way, what I am is a grown ass woman Who enjoys getting nasty. Maybe you will be too one day. 馃槓
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Well I won't say no to a girl if that's how she wants it 馃榿 it's kinda fair tbh if she can taste it I can too 鉁
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] if you can't trust someone after you've seen their peener, you never will 馃槀
Nanori26-30, F
[@8731,MilitantIrishman] I will not give in to peener pressure 馃槫
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] I need to stop giving in to it. I need that peener support number that hannah gave me 馃
fortycreekM
most woman are good with that
Backdoortothesublime41-45, M
Sorry honey we are the same species. Word you were looking for is gender.

That being said, get your girlfriend and we'll have some epic interspecies relations.

And I want to taste your species' cum. From both of you!
Viper31-35, M
Speaking from personal experience? ;)

I Want To Travel The World
Travel