I Want To Travel The World

I feel like I need sex and it's kind of driving me crazy not having it, I feel so damn sexy lol

But I want it to be with someone I love and there is no one there and I don't want to date, my life's to uncertain right now anyway.
There seems to be lots of contradictions as obstacle for you to have all your needs met right now at this time. I hope you find it some day soon. Everyone should have this.
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@414209,SapphicHeart] for sure, thank you 💓
[@1194304,Stressedout]
You're welcome.
marsbar · F
Can you handle something casual for now where it’s just a friendship but no feelings are involved?
marsbar · F
[@1194304,Stressedout] I hope you find what you’re looking for. 🙂
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@73351,marsbar] thanks. It's just a rock and a hard place situation for me right now. No pun intended 🤣😭
marsbar · F
[@1194304,Stressedout] Awww. It’ll work itself out.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Find JohnnyO
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] You and your smartass shit can go that way
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1194304,Stressedout] 😂
Viper · 31-35, M
Well you could stop denying your feelings and admit your love for me 😅 Kidding 😇
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@800884,Viper] 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Tbh if feel this a lot. The sex not as much as just sheer human connection. But who wants someone messed up like me😞
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] ditto
Its v tough when you don’t have anyone to love physically and your body needs that kinda attention. I understand your resolve to not just sleep around for the sake of it. I’ve been there.
Reflection2 · 36-40, M
Rub it off. Simple solution
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@830055,Reflection2] It's not the same
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
Sounds like a nightmare. You have my sympathy for whatever that's worth 😂
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
Although perfectly reasonable desires in and of themselves, it looks like some of the things you want conflict with others. I'm afraid I don't know how you can resolve this without compromising somewhere.
Stressedout · 26-30, F
[@10617,DunningKruger] pretty much right on
DunningKruger · 56-60, M
[@1194304,Stressedout] So, your options are:

1. Have sex with someone — just pretty much anyone available — with no emotional attachment or social obligations — a one-night stand, a fuck buddy, etc.

2. Start dating until you find a suitable candidate and develop the feels for them.

3. None of the above.

That's a tough decision.
Tyr77 · 41-45, M
Don't forget needing a big dick.
Coppercoil · M
This is the right attitude right here. And I agree you are incredibly sexy. Guard it, make them earn it, be worthy of it.

I Want To Travel The World
Travel