I Like Helping People Less Fortunate

when you think your problems seem like they're the end of the world, try listening to someone who's not as privileged as you are and you will realise that the world is so not what you think it is. helping an old or incapacitated person or ...
2
|
Well it's not exactly what I want to write about but I didn't know what headline to put on top. Have you ever worked for the welfare of a very hostile tribe? For some time now I have been trying to work towards improvement of the electrical...
3
|
Disfruto ayudando a la gente, especialmente a aquellos que no tienen mucho. Es la razón por la que decidí convertirme en un trabajador social, hace años.
1
|
Listen to “Lean on me” by kirk franklin everybody. One of, if not the very first gospel song I heard as a toddler. It really speaks to my spirit and puts me in other peoples shoes and I think it can do the same for all of you.
1
|
I raised a significant amount for charity in a workplace event. I basically agreed to get into a bathtub full of mud, in my work clothes, in front of everyone. But only once I had a certain amount of donations. It was very successful, and also, a hug...
9
|
Guys should we do a similiar worlds chairty event if the owners will let us?
5
|
I am part of a group in school who make soup for the elderly. We also chat with them, sing, dance etc. We even go on trips which is cool
5
|
this christmas i and my cousin will be roaming around our town to give foods to those less fortunate than us.
6
|
Let my arms be like the wings of an eagle. If you feel lost, without hope, need love, kindness and empathy, then let these wings of mine wrap comfortably around you. They will protect you, love you and give you hope ❤😊
7
|
It's Part Of Who I Am... For as long as I can remember I have been this way I can never just turn my back on anybody who needs help or advice if I can help I will it is second nature and I don't see it as doing anything special. Everyone of...
1
|
I like to cut the grass for my neighbour and clean her house. She's 87 and lives on her own, with no family around her. 💔
10
|
Make me feel a little less like a heartless monster.
1
|
Except for when they curse me out, because they don't want the food, they want money to go get drugs. 😕
7
|
One of the things I take pleasure in life is helping under privileged people with all my heart. but before I care about some random individual on the street, I must make sure my family members are leading a successful life because charity begins at h...
4
|

I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Categories: Doing Good

I Like Helping People Less Fortunate | Similar Worlds