I Like Helping People Less Fortunate

I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
The ALTON CHANGING INITIATIVES is based on changing peoples lives, we nomaly have a spirit of changing the way people see things,to bring back hope in their hearts, we know that every thing can change,no situation is for life,that's why we go ...
3
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
We are not put on this earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you let's pray for the vulnerable children around the world. me and one of the vu...
5
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Well it's not exactly what I want to write about but I didn't know what headline to put on top. Have you ever worked for the welfare of a very hostile tribe? For some time now I have been trying to work towards improvement of the electrical...
5
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Disfruto ayudando a la gente, especialmente a aquellos que no tienen mucho. Es la razón por la que decidí convertirme en un trabajador social, hace años.
1
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Listen to “Lean on me” by kirk franklin everybody. One of, if not the very first gospel song I heard as a toddler. It really speaks to my spirit and puts me in other peoples shoes and I think it can do the same for all of you.
1
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
I raised a significant amount for charity in a workplace event. I basically agreed to get into a bathtub full of mud, in my work clothes, in front of everyone. But only once I had a certain amount of donations. It was very successful, and also, a hug...
9
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Guys should we do a similiar worlds chairty event if the owners will let us?
5
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
I am part of a group in school who make soup for the elderly. We also chat with them, sing, dance etc. We even go on trips which is cool
5
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
this christmas i and my cousin will be roaming around our town to give foods to those less fortunate than us.
6
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Let my arms be like the wings of an eagle. If you feel lost, without hope, need love, kindness and empathy, then let these wings of mine wrap comfortably around you. They will protect you, love you and give you hope ❤😊
7
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
It's Part Of Who I Am... For as long as I can remember I have been this way I can never just turn my back on anybody who needs help or advice if I can help I will it is second nature and I don't see it as doing anything special. Everyone of...
1
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
I like to cut the grass for my neighbour and clean her house. She's 87 and lives on her own, with no family around her. 💔
10
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Make me feel a little less like a heartless monster.
1
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Except for when they curse me out, because they don't want the food, they want money to go get drugs. 😕
7
|
I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
One of the things I take pleasure in life is helping under privileged people with all my heart. but before I care about some random individual on the street, I must make sure my family members are leading a successful life because charity begins at h...
4
|

I Like Helping People Less Fortunate
Doing Good

I Like Helping People Less Fortunate | Similar Worlds