I'd Like Being Nude In The Woods
Mildly Adult · Notifications: No Notifications · Newest First
I really enjoy it as there is just something about the breeze, the sun on the skin, the soil beneath my feet, the oneness with nature and its Creator that brings one peace and spiritual arousal.
gratefun
You are so RIGHT!
darkhole2
Here in California, we have a few campgrounds that back up against the wooded area and alot of guys go there to cruise for other guys in these areas. Ive gone out there in the nude and find a nice spot to just kick back and wait for some guy looking for some action, and it always starts off great in the woods each of us taking turns giving the other oral sex until it get to hot and heavy, then we always go back to my tent and get down to some awesome anal sex me on the bottom, just the way I like it . And they do too. Ive met many men in the woods, thats why I still love to camp. If anyone want to go camping, just leave me a message.
Clarissa01
that sounds beautiful
xgearsofsteelx
mmmmmmmm hhhmmmmmmmm (:

I'd Like Being Nude In The Woods
Content Rating: Mildly Adult