I Love to Write

5
|
https://similarworlds.com/3724831-I-Challenge-You-to-Challenge-Me-to-Write/2867716-WRITERS-WEEKLY-CHALLENGE-FOR-AUGUST-15-2019-WEEK Choose at least four of the words below: Feet Mind Heart  Hands Fingers Chest  Thighs Neck Once In A Lifetime or B...
14
|
Waters (Translated from Spanish) Because I tossed, too much times, with salt waters that felt from the eyes and from the years, I keep my thirst of the sweet ones for the water of your source. I hope that one day ahead I will row no more In the s...
1
|
To where you are. (Translated from Spanish) I´m comming, rowing from afar, from the main stream to the labyrinth of islands, from East to West, from early to late, across a long diagonal of stars. I got out of the murky channel to the clear waters ...
4
|
In the Wild
3
|
Dreams and Dollars
6
|
She had an ache that nobody could take away with their touch only her twinflame was capable of taking that ache away, and as she sat by the window and watched the rain hit and slide down the glass her sadness was overwhelming. She could still feel ...
5
|
I see you even when you hide I have always seen you I feel the pain inside your heart I feel your yearning for love I feel your sadness I feel the words you do not speak I feel you everywhere I feel you always.
6
|
Under the Western Sky Under the Western Sky, Where the jimson and juniper grow, An old guitar sings of a forgotten love, Coyotes join the lonely song, As the flames flicker and dance, Whispering memories to the moon, Memories of hopes, Dreams of d...
6
|
We have become strangers, Left with fading memories. Your touch no longer lingers on my skin.

The taste of your kiss no longer stains my lips. The feel of your soft skin against mine, Now just a distant memory of mine. I can no longer look into ...
7
|
That’s what you do you, Hide behind the screen, Spying, Watching me, And when your found, You run away. Stand your ground, Stop running, Open your mouth, Stop, Don’t hide behind your words. Stop, Turn around, Let me see your face, Please, Stop r...
2
|
Together as one soul A connection A love from another world. Hearts entwined Never separated You love is mine. An aching heart You Walked away But always in my heart.
3
|
Body Part The poetic meteric, the theme to my heart. I place thumb over breastplate and beat the words into me. Give me life once more. I come to you still, That lost child, looking, I escape through the music of your alliterations. I hide behind ...
2
|
I haven't wrote something like this is a long time but I enjoyed doing it. I was looking at the sunrise this morning and inspired me My constant: As I stare at the sun on the horizon, I think about how it's like you, Familiar and warm, Th...
1
|
My heart it burns It ravishes for you But you r simple and have needs too I see I want to fulfill them Let me for you I thought about you today and I prayed for you even when I didn't know you I'm so happy you're finally here You ha...
3
|
Lost in myself When a hole deep inside exists A void you do not know how to fix Walls that were put up quite high Crumbling around you with nowhere to hide The trust that was lost over the years Trying to overcome one of your fears You live and...
14
|
Shadow work: Pinpoint something that's really upsetting you at the moment. Then try writing an uplifting, beautiful poem about it... Ahem... So many things, How could I choose one? Let's him them all! C'mon let's have fun! Let...
7
|
Love comes and goes. Joy come and goes. Sadness come and goes. And when all the winds had crossed over me I am still here.
17
|
https://similarworlds.com/3724831-I-Challenge-You-to-Challenge-Me-to-Write/2739767-WRITERS-WEEKLY-CHALLENGE-FOR-JUNE-13-2019-WEEK-21 Choose at least four of the words below: Hidden Destroy Grace Return Everything  Master Live Sinking into darknes...
14
|
Seeds, the 1St. Here, the small seed of a story. A sketch, a proposed frame. Write a story. Or a part of it. Or propose directions, images. Or just comment. It´s yours. A man with daughters, a single dad, he is rising them. He is, reluctantly, begi...
1
|

I Love to Write
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Love to Write | Similar Worlds