I Love to Write

One world, Two They clashed together understanding bloomed Sat together Found rainbows in feathers Cried together As the sea grew Loved each other Until time drifted World Imploded Back together In dust formation Waiting together For reincarnation ...
1
|
The touch of your hand on mine inspires me to hold on. The look in your eyes tells me I'm worth it. My heart is entwined with yours, forever and always.
4
|
Why I Ride Tomorrow morning I will don my helmet, put on my best clothes and ride in the Distinguished Gentleman's ride for the fifth straight year. I wrote this piece five years ago, and it still remains an important part of me for so many reas...
3
|
And by when you think that after so much you´ve learned something, your rebelious heart mounts once more Roncinante and you find yourself defying windmills with a smile as your spear and your chest as a shield. And by when you get defeated as it wa...
4
|
Five years ago my friend, Steve, was dying from cancer. We thought he was going to turn it around and recover, but a little more that two months later, he died. I wrote this piece as I held his hand and talked to him on Dec 2nd, 2014. He passed away...
7
|
I told her "We have a hope and a chance" She told me: "...and a will" She is right.
7
|
Beautiful memories Slowly fading away. Your face is now a blur Sadness left in my heart. Words we shared Now silent in the air. Important words Left unsaid on our lips.
7
|
End of an Era Portrait of Martin Browne that hung in the school. I got a text from my brother last week, “They are knockin’ down the Martin Browne school today.” It was a sad moment. I grew up in a small town on the prairies of Eastern Alberta, ...
5
|
I can write for ever. But I like getting answers. I am lonely. I spend all day surrounded by people. But I am lonely. I wish I had a friend to come home for, to cook for, to chat with. But I left home and I am not going back to the abuse I got there.
1
|
1
|
The Malvern Mystery Sample CHAPTER ONE Raindrops raced each other down the outside of the window as the coach clattered around the tight curve on the Great Malvern road. The outside passengers held on and yelled in excitement or fright while those f...
2
|
She was once trapped in a miserably lonely pithole where there was no end to the twilight. Almost giving into the slumber from which there was no awakening, somehow she broke free from the shackles that held her down. With the last of her strength, s...
3
|
Subaru Surfin’ It was late spring. I know this because I’m wearing my pink softball jersey, but it’s still early in the evening, and it’s already getting dark. I’m around 11 years old. I know this because Jeff hasn’t started school yet, and he’s 7...
7
|
About Pumpkin Chronicles. I know all of you have waited patiently for Pumpkin’s next newsletter; word is that the pumpkin is alive and well. He is still with Birdie and he’s been spending a lot of time with Granny. He was so happy he was reunited w...
2
|
5
|
Waters (Translated from Spanish) Because I tossed, too much times, with salt waters that felt from the eyes and from the years, I keep my thirst of the sweet ones for the water of your source. I hope that one day ahead I will row no more In the s...
1
|
To where you are. (Translated from Spanish) I´m comming, rowing from afar, from the main stream to the labyrinth of islands, from East to West, from early to late, across a long diagonal of stars. I got out of the murky channel to the clear waters ...
5
|
In the Wild
3
|
Dreams and Dollars
6
|
She had an ache that nobody could take away with their touch only her twinflame was capable of taking that ache away, and as she sat by the window and watched the rain hit and slide down the glass her sadness was overwhelming. She could still feel ...
5
|

I Love to Write
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Love to Write | Similar Worlds