I Love to Write

Grey skies above a grey sea And grey waves breaking, white on dull sand No ships mark their passage on a Firth once busy And to the south, the empty fields of Fife No people walk on the promenade No people walk on the beach, No children colour the ...
4
|
Or rather I used to. I think the gift, or curse, has deserted me now. Anything I write seems forced and unnatural, the dialogue stilted and the descriptions repetitive. It was a fine dream but now it has ended.
1
|
Kisses... sweet joy from the lips to the heart...... We all want to feel the sensations of love .... to let our bodies and minds go free... To excite and be excited... flying above... Above the in-habitations and cares of others.... we restrain...
2
|
Dear people of the internet U ← yes u. I am here to tell u U can be the worst But it does not mean U cannot be your best. U can swear, lie and insult U can also forgive and not hurt. U can spread peace and be understanding. U be u as long as it does...
10
|
Can you captain this? Something I just wrote Down that road there's a turn, an unknown turn, the turn to that which is clear to the unclear, blind to the vision and def to the ear. and all the truth has been covered with sweet lies. She asks h...
5
|
A beautiful fall A hollow truth If you follow me I'll follow you When the wind blows your hair I fall even more in line Usually I handle my own But not this time I feel myself slippin And I'm almost lettin go I think I'll be alright B...
1
|
Once upon some time ago, I found myself thinking a little too much. I felt so out of place within, I was feeling a little out of touch. There's usually this thing inside, it guides me to pretty places. It takes me away from here, out of the trap...
1
|
With a low growl, he stretched open her thighs like a book. "You're mine", he read.
19
|
Has fate changed it's mind, did those stars realign? I suppose souls grow tired, after enough time. The stars push us together, so time will pull us apart. I can't grasp the lesson, it's pulling at my heart. So we aren't meant to ...
0
|
Walking through this life Learning about my truth I was doing fine And then I saw you Couldn't explain it then Cause I really didn't know Who would have guessed How much we would grow And I just can't tame This fire you went and starte...
0
|
13
|
Coldest day of winter, furnace out Her breath stirs me Covers coiled, bodies entwined I feel her heart Lips lightly touch Warmth floods in Every breath now shared Every heartbeat echoed Cold has lost again.
5
|
Black and White, and Gray A forbidden love, a forbidden child, a forbidden life. Gray realizes his fate is what he cannot escape. The criticism of society, the hatred of the difference, have pushed him down into the loophole of life. In the chaos ...
5
|
Something I wrote a while back "You" I woke up this morning with you on my mind, Your beautiful body, your smile so kind, Someone like you, a once in a lifetime find, Thinking of you, putting all on the line, I dream of holding you ...
5
|
If anyone in this group is an aspiring novelist such as myself, I would love to share some ideas and get advice for the book I am currently working on! It’s based off of people I know/knew who had personal issues going on that caused them to act out ...
2
|
Coffee in hand, I now sit quietly, listening to rain pelting the metal roof in a rhythmic way. My chores were done early and when sloshing through the flooded yard as I walked to the horse barn, I feared the water would run over the top of my rubber ...
4
|
Night
3
|
February Moon
6
|
My morning getting to Breakfast! Sitting in my chair, drinking black coffee, I looked out the window.The ran poured down and I procrastinated my duties of going out and feeding the critters. Seeing it wasn't going to slow up or stop,...
7
|
Good morning everyone! Happy New Year! It's brisk out this morning as I fed my horses. Sugar and Winston ready and waiting in their stalls. Sugar always give me a nudge as I enter. She is a sweet girl. Now Winston, he's off handish. Doesn...
5
|

I Love to Write
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Love to Write | Similar Worlds