I Love to Write

I Love to Write
On the experience of racism I was born white and from at least five generations of class privilege. It would be easy to imagine I’d never experienced being on the butt end of racism, but I have, a few times. By the standards of the racist crimes com...
8
|
I Love to Write
“Matthew,” I whispered the name into the dark. “Matthew, it’s me.” “Miss Moffat?” “That’s right.” Emerging from the shelter of a tree, I scurried to the folly. “I’ve brought you some food.” Matthew sat in the farthest corner of the draughty building....
1
|
I Love to Write
FREE on kindle today: a historical romance http://mybook.to/sarahsstory
1
|
I Love to Write
I got a lovely review today! It fair cheered me up! The author spins a fascinating tale in which traditional Scottish history is merged with mystic and haunting visions. A fast moving story which combines suffragettes and women challenging a male d...
6
|
I Love to Write
In case anybody is interested, this book is free on Kindle today. http://mybook.to/DarkVoyage
5
|
I Love to Write
1
|
I Love to Write
Grey skies above a grey sea And grey waves breaking, white on dull sand No ships mark their passage on a Firth once busy And to the south, the empty fields of Fife No people walk on the promenade No people walk on the beach, No children colour the ...
5
|
I Love to Write
Or rather I used to. I think the gift, or curse, has deserted me now. Anything I write seems forced and unnatural, the dialogue stilted and the descriptions repetitive. It was a fine dream but now it has ended.
2
|
I Love to Write
Kisses... sweet joy from the lips to the heart...... We all want to feel the sensations of love .... to let our bodies and minds go free... To excite and be excited... flying above... Above the in-habitations and cares of others.... we restrain...
3
|
I Love to Write
Dear people of the internet U ← yes u. I am here to tell u U can be the worst But it does not mean U cannot be your best. U can swear, lie and insult U can also forgive and not hurt. U can spread peace and be understanding. U be u as long as it does...
10
|
I Love to Write
Can you captain this? Something I just wrote Down that road there's a turn, an unknown turn, the turn to that which is clear to the unclear, blind to the vision and def to the ear. and all the truth has been covered with sweet lies. She asks h...
5
|
I Love to Write
A beautiful fall A hollow truth If you follow me I'll follow you When the wind blows your hair I fall even more in line Usually I handle my own But not this time I feel myself slippin And I'm almost lettin go I think I'll be alright B...
1
|
I Love to Write
Once upon some time ago, I found myself thinking a little too much. I felt so out of place within, I was feeling a little out of touch. There's usually this thing inside, it guides me to pretty places. It takes me away from here, out of the trap...
1
|
I Love to Write
This post is currently unavailable.
19
|
I Love to Write
Has fate changed it's mind, did those stars realign? I suppose souls grow tired, after enough time. The stars push us together, so time will pull us apart. I can't grasp the lesson, it's pulling at my heart. So we aren't meant to ...
0
|
I Love to Write
Walking through this life Learning about my truth I was doing fine And then I saw you Couldn't explain it then Cause I really didn't know Who would have guessed How much we would grow And I just can't tame This fire you went and starte...
0
|
I Love to Write
This post is currently unavailable.
13
|
I Love to Write
Coldest day of winter, furnace out Her breath stirs me Covers coiled, bodies entwined I feel her heart Lips lightly touch Warmth floods in Every breath now shared Every heartbeat echoed Cold has lost again.
5
|
I Love to Write
Black and White, and Gray A forbidden love, a forbidden child, a forbidden life. Gray realizes his fate is what he cannot escape. The criticism of society, the hatred of the difference, have pushed him down into the loophole of life. In the chaos ...
5
|
I Love to Write
Something I wrote a while back "You" I woke up this morning with you on my mind, Your beautiful body, your smile so kind, Someone like you, a once in a lifetime find, Thinking of you, putting all on the line, I dream of holding you ...
5
|

I Love to Write
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Love to Write | Similar Worlds