I Enjoy Helping Others

how do i stop my compulsive spending

im only on welfare, which is not very much, still, i'm compelled to spend virtually all my money on clothing, trainers, footwear CDS for my stereo, and i'm am leaving myself without any money? thus leaving me miserable and depressed...im spending all my money online on sites like ebay and amazon.

i'm a male aged 43, i live alone have ocd, severe anxiety and a personality disorder, im also very lonely as ive never found any relationships in my life, i know, very sad my situation ain't it?

any advice?
Becksta · 36-40
Start saving. Open up a new bank account and have so much money a month transferred over to that. Cut up the card so that you literally have to go into your branch to withdraw your cash - that should make spending it more difficult and less attractive to you for a start.
advice....... dont spend more money than you have coming in.
HurtMe · 51-55, M
I am in the same boat you are in, where the lonely is getting to me more and more every day. I think visiting sites like this is calming it to some degree. Add things to your list that you do not usually add to your list such as food, shoe strings, etc... list ALL things you need, not just the things you want to need.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@ravenhill ]sorry to here you have somany problems . you do need to get control over this and no mistake. have you a trusted family member who would be willing to look after your finacial affairs and keep hold of your purse strings

I Enjoy Helping Others
Doing Good