I Need to Rant
My idiotic teacher gave me detention today for no freakin reason so at the end of class I asked him why and he said I was being rude. I told him I was telling the kid next to me to shut up and not him and he said that I鈥檓 lying to stay out of trouble for being rude to a teacher. At the end of the day he makes me go to detention and then emails my parents so when I get home they asked what happened and when I explained to them that the girl next to me was driving me crazy so I told her to shut the f up they did nothing and now my teacher got me kicked out of theatre club for the rest of the year. I don鈥檛 even know how. The stupid incident had nothing to do with anything that would get me kicked out of a club. I can鈥檛 with him anymore, and I still have to deal with him for 5 months
4meAndyouF
Spit balls are quieter and much more disgusting than rude words. Treat the girl next to you to one of those, next time. 馃槈
Veronicalaquinta813-15, F
[@387713,4meAndyou] ok, thanks for the advice

I Need to Rant