I Want to Get My Own Apartment

We aren't there yet but

In April my fiance and I are hoping to move out of this godforsaken place (his parent's house in TX) and into our own place again in TN.

We've been through hell the last 3 years, and we're only just now getting on our feet. One thing I will be so grateful for is to have a kitchen again. I love to cook and prepare FRESH healthy meals, but since living here I have zero access to the kitchen because of my shitty mother-in-law. All the food I eat now has to be microwaved or from a package and I [i]hate[/i] it. I've gained weight because of this, and I feel like a joy has been taken from my life (cooking).

Moving out of here will be everything to me. No more cigarette smoke from my mother-in-law; no more struggling to find storage space amongst the clutter; no more super loud tv; no more frantic dog barking at every sound coming from outside; no more hard water staining my clothes yellow; no more microwave food! I'm ready to be free from this place!!!
SkeetSkeet · 90-99, F
I'm happy for you
Wiseoldman · M
So it sounds as if for the past three years, you and your boyfriend have been bumming around.

Don't they say beggars can't be choosers.
Wiseoldman · M
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113]
So that's your excuse and you seem to be quite happy using it.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@606719,Wiseoldman] ok boomer
Wiseoldman · M
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] [b]Hahahahaha[/b]
awhitedot · 46-50, M
You will like the Volunteer state! Home sweet home to me....

Glad things are looking up.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@449910,awhitedot] I'm from Tennessee!! It will always be home sweet home. I miss the mountains.

I Want to Get My Own Apartment