I Have Lost a Beloved Pet

I’m depressed right now. 😞 I lost my pet bunny yesterday. And I was just starting to spend more time with her. Now all I can think about is wanting a new bunny to snuggle. 😭😭😭
3
|
I lost my dog on January 18th last year. He was a great friend of mine until the very end. My biggest regret is I wasn't there to comfort him in his last few moments.
7
|
I lost my pet a couple of days ago and it's been hard. He was in pain and sick. Since it was a holiday on the day he died vets we're closed and there was an emergency pet hospital that had said they were open, it took my family about an hou...
4
|
I miss my dog. He was mostly a Golden Retriever. His name was Oro. He was my brother's dog but he became my dog. My little brother begged my parents to buy him a dog and after he begged them so many times they found a dog for him. My brothe...
10
|
I've been extremely depressed since my cat Mr Twinkie died a few days ago. I took him to the vet because he had stopped eating and drinking. I was in total shock when the vet told me had a tumor in his colon and had to be put to sleep. I stayed ...
12
|
My cat was a black calico cat. He was with me from shortly after he was born until he passed away fourteen years later. He was a wonderful animal and all my friends loved him. He slept in my bed, sat on my lap and had the run of the house. He die...
3
|
After my dog passed away, I dreamed about her for 6 months. My dreams were filled with guilt for the decision I had to make to put her down. Dreams of carrying her to the vet by foot, finding her all alone in a forest, or on the side of the road, o...
4
|
Another one of the best dogs ever took his last breath. He gave 100% of his love and attention for the 11 years he was with us. I never did know his breeder nor the faults he saw when this great dog was a pup. Lucky thing for all of us is that he ...
13
|
Hello everyone. I wanted to share my story for a very long time and now I feel like it’s time to.I want to share my experience so I could get some friendly advice,share my emotions,feel like someone understands me.When I was a kid almost 9 year old M...
6
|
Today has felt awful. My parents elderly dog who was a real family dog had to be put down yesterday, she was lovely and its never easy to have to make the decision. Today got worse though, got a phone call off my mum today to say their other dog had...
10
|
Ive lost: a cat, dog, chickens, fish and I loved them all till the end. Loved all of the little guys
4
|
his name was "R", then his name was Bubu. i love them both.
5
|
This is Snowflake celebrating her fifth birthday last year at the same day as today, I lost her from canine cancer. I miss her so much 😞
9
|
My pet dragon, Geppetto
8
|
I grew up with a dog, till my 10th, sadly enough, he passed away. I remember that i cried several days, because losing a pet, is like losing a family member & a best friend. He was there when i was sad, with my birthdays, with my first decennia o...
2
|
I used to have a dog called Sparky growing up. He was a mixed breed. Collie cross alsatian. He lived to be 15 years old. I still love that dog so much. My little midnight.
7
|
i am trying To get over the death of my pet cat i just can't. Every place in the house or in the garden remind me of him, of how he was playing aroud, how i was playing with him, how i was happy when he was there. i loved seeing him sleeping o...
2
|
I had a dog named Pepe. I loved him so much, I swear he felt for me more than any human ever did! Whenever I was feeling down he would just sit or lie down by my side, he gave me so much energy, and was always eager to play with me. The latter was an...
6
|
Well I got this dog Niko when she was six months old.Gosh what a handle full I tell ya!lol! She knew what I was saying to her always.one night it's pretty late,I'd say midnight! By then I was so tired trying to get niko to come.I tried fou...
4
|
My baby got put to sleep last year after a long battle with respiratory problems and I miss her every day. I often have dreams about her, and I like to think that it's her coming to visit me and telling me that she's healthy and at peace ...
8
|

I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
Categories: Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Have Lost a Beloved Pet | Similar Worlds