I Have Lost a Beloved Pet

I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
My dog had to be put down saturday night. I feel heartbroken and empty. She was only two years old and was such a gentle soul. I hope she is in a good place now and that' she's finally in peace. She had gut inflamation and a tumor. Our bel...
18-21
15
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I miss you Honey more than words can describe...
9
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I was given a fish and I added him to my aquarium with my other fishes. He ate all my other fishes! I instantly sunk that fish into the depths of the toilet. I know it was its instinct and my lack of expertise of fish, but I was angry...
9
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I’m depressed right now. 😞 I lost my pet bunny yesterday. And I was just starting to spend more time with her. Now all I can think about is wanting a new bunny to snuggle. 😭😭😭
4
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I lost my dog on January 18th last year. He was a great friend of mine until the very end. My biggest regret is I wasn't there to comfort him in his last few moments.
7
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I lost my pet a couple of days ago and it's been hard. He was in pain and sick. Since it was a holiday on the day he died vets we're closed and there was an emergency pet hospital that had said they were open, it took my family about an hou...
4
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I miss my dog. He was mostly a Golden Retriever. His name was Oro. He was my brother's dog but he became my dog. My little brother begged my parents to buy him a dog and after he begged them so many times they found a dog for him. My brothe...
11
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I've been extremely depressed since my cat Mr Twinkie died a few days ago. I took him to the vet because he had stopped eating and drinking. I was in total shock when the vet told me had a tumor in his colon and had to be put to sleep. I stayed ...
12
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
My cat was a black calico cat. He was with me from shortly after he was born until he passed away fourteen years later. He was a wonderful animal and all my friends loved him. He slept in my bed, sat on my lap and had the run of the house. He die...
3
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
After my dog passed away, I dreamed about her for 6 months. My dreams were filled with guilt for the decision I had to make to put her down. Dreams of carrying her to the vet by foot, finding her all alone in a forest, or on the side of the road, o...
4
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
Another one of the best dogs ever took his last breath. He gave 100% of his love and attention for the 11 years he was with us. I never did know his breeder nor the faults he saw when this great dog was a pup. Lucky thing for all of us is that he ...
13
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
Hello everyone. I wanted to share my story for a very long time and now I feel like it’s time to.I want to share my experience so I could get some friendly advice,share my emotions,feel like someone understands me.When I was a kid almost 9 year old M...
6
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
Today has felt awful. My parents elderly dog who was a real family dog had to be put down yesterday, she was lovely and its never easy to have to make the decision. Today got worse though, got a phone call off my mum today to say their other dog had...
10
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
Ive lost: a cat, dog, chickens, fish and I loved them all till the end. Loved all of the little guys
4
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
his name was "R", then his name was Bubu. i love them both.
6
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
This is Snowflake celebrating her fifth birthday last year at the same day as today, I lost her from canine cancer. I miss her so much 😞
9
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
My pet dragon, Geppetto
8
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I grew up with a dog, till my 10th, sadly enough, he passed away. I remember that i cried several days, because losing a pet, is like losing a family member & a best friend. He was there when i was sad, with my birthdays, with my first decennia o...
2
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
I used to have a dog called Sparky growing up. He was a mixed breed. Collie cross alsatian. He lived to be 15 years old. I still love that dog so much. My little midnight.
7
|
I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
i am trying To get over the death of my pet cat i just can't. Every place in the house or in the garden remind me of him, of how he was playing aroud, how i was playing with him, how i was happy when he was there. i loved seeing him sleeping o...
3
|

I Have Lost a Beloved Pet
Categories: Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Have Lost a Beloved Pet | Similar Worlds