I Found This Site By Accident

Not even sure how I found this site. Joined to distract myself and keep me entertained when bored. Some interesting people I must say are on here....
8
|
Well Ep as it was then then . Tbh I wish I had not as it would have saved me lots of heartache . However I do have some lovely online friends because of it so there is a silver lining .
16
|
Was looking for experience project. I used to go on the site but hadn’t in a few years and was just going back when I found out it shut down :( This was the most similar I could find.
5
|
Question is, do you regret it now but still can't quite let yourself delete your account?
11
|
I forgot how I found this site.
5
|
I can't remember which search engine I used now, but I'm on google most of the time, and, well it seems pretty interesting so far.
4
|
I had googled Experience Project and saw Similar World on the list. I came here out of curiosity and glad I did! This is exactly what I need!
6
|
As it says, I found this site by accident. It looks like it could be fun, but there are so many groups with such similar titles, how do you actually get started?
2
|
How did you discover this site? I was searching for something related to psychology. I don't remember what it was.
0
|
And I'm glad I did. I feel it's easier for me to write how I feel than say it. It's nice to know your not alone as well. It's amazing the encouragement I get from strangers on here. Thanks to everyone who commented on my stories ...
20
|
found it when i was looking for social media to join
0
|
It looks interesting, and I hope it is. I joined this afternoon.
2
|
I used to be an EP member. I was one of the people who were sad that the site was shutting down, then I found a post about SW, so I signed up even before this site was officially published. I'm so glad I did.. because I am enjoying it as much as...
11
|
The story how I found EP on accident; four years ago, I was going through a depressive stage in my life where I was constantly getting bullied at school by these mean girls and I had a deep crush on this boy. My parents weren't making any effort...
3
|
I'm back! For a little while, anyway!
21
|
I was sitting here at my desk just doing some random searches on Google last night and several stories from here came up in the results. After checking them out I realized that this could be the place I was looking for. So an accident? Kinda. But ...
5
|
I can't say it was an accident, I was deliberately looking for something like this, a place were I could talk to people, and lose the loneliness of my life. Thk all
9
|
I was looking at Wikipedia to find sites where you can write and practice your language and a link brought me to this site. I think it was fortuitous because it seems an interesting place to relate.
5
|
Just gooogling and I found it. Since it seems nice, i hope i can have fun talking to people here...and helping them as well, of course.
31-35
2
|
I was venturing around in the cyber world, looking for a website much like Experience Project and Similar Worlds popped up. I thought I would take a chance and open an account. So, here I am.
7
|

I Found This Site By Accident
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Found This Site By Accident | Similar Worlds