I Say

vacuum motor blues .....

as posted before one of my vacuum needs a motor ok sure i order one put it in switch on smell like melting plastic and alarm goes off #$@#$@%!!!!!

so i message ebay and take the motor out a crack in the housing brand new my @ brand new .... soo mad!!!
either i gota dud or damage in shipping f@
Turkr · 36-40, M
never buy anything from ebay.. ebay sucks
Elizabeth28 · 26-30, TVIP
[@1179458,Turkr] the last part i got from another seller was package properly bubble wrap ect never had issues but them ......#$%? and ya now it sucks BUT ebay h as agree to help in return and refund
Turkr · 36-40, M
[@510072,Elizabeth28] yeah ebay solves those issues very well, I mean they have to if they wanna compete with amazon right? but the overall quality of the products on ebay is not that good, my experiencewise at least..
Elizabeth28 · 26-30, TVIP
[@1179458,Turkr] previous item i bought for my vacuum fro mebay were always pack properly arrive on time and 0 issue but this seller .....................not impress

I Say